Help!!!!

Hi, i have the game but im really confused about thsi activation thing. I no im probaly being stupid but i want to activate it on this computer which has the internet so i can play the game on a computer which dosen't how do i do this? Can this be done thropugh steam or not? ant help will be appreciated

Hey Guys,

Hopefully some one can help me! Im trying to install this game as much as i love FM ive had just about enough ive finally worked out the product key code etc etc i did this with steam, how ever wen i load up the game it takes me to sports interactive window asking for the code again, so i used steam to copy the code and pasted it and when i click next it says error could not connect to the internet. I assume it is trying to use microsoft internet explorer which doesnt work and i dont use how can i make it load up using firefox? ive tried the customer support number and dont know wot else to do.... very frustrating and any ideas are welcomed!

azbay - if you select the phone option when installing the game (on your non-internet computer) it will give you the number.

dimi - try disabling your firewall, it sounds like it may be interfering with your internet.

Hi Scott,

Cheers for that but my firewall isnt stopping it, i disabled it and it still wont load up, is there any way i can stop it from using IE?

IE is obviously set as your default browser.

In windows explorer go to tools -> folder options and then file types and change .html and .htm to open with whatever browser you want.

Ive tried that aswell and it doesnt work, ive googled the 403 error i get wen i load up IE and the results didnt solve my problem, still trying to fone customer support but cant get through

Archived