2D Engine, how to View it?

Nup. It will only come up when someone is about to score. Hopefully next year we can watch the whole game in the 2D engine:)

so no highlights of missed chances? just of goals? so as soon as the 2D engine pops up you know there is going to be a goal? Or am I taking your working that little bit too literally...

I'm a bit disappointed about how the 2D view works to be honest. It flicks on to show a miss or goal then quickly flicks out. You see it so little, I wonder whether it was worth putting it in the game. I'd like to see a bit more build up play. One for 2010 perhaps.

• SI Staff
I'm a bit disappointed about how the 2D view works to be honest. It flicks on to show a miss or goal then quickly flicks out. You see it so little, I wonder whether it was worth putting it in the game. I'd like to see a bit more build up play. One for 2010 perhaps.

It was designed this way on purpose - simply put I didn't want matches to take the 5-6 minutes to play through that you have on the PC game, that would remove the 'pick up and play' nature of the PSP game where you can blast through a couple of matches quickly while on a bus or whatever.

I feel it shows enough to help people determine where their weakpoints/strengths are (which is after all one of the most useful aspects of a 2d view) and some of the goals are imho crackers :D

Finall as I've mentioned elsewhere though we will be listening to all feedback and using that to guide the future evolution of FMH (as always) - thanks very much for your comments.

Archived