***For those who have FM09***

Could you let the rest of us know how it's going, your first impressions on the full game, how the 3D views and match engine seem, etc?

I thought aside from all the bickering it would be nice to have a thread on the front page to give those of us waiting for midnight a smidge more to get excited about :)

I have to wait until tomorow.. HMV have not deliverd it :( and even then i will have to wait till 10pm to even get to open to case as ill be working all day..

Thinking of Calling in SICK :p

But the full game should not to be too different from the demo.. just want to know how the media coverage is when someone wins the league or the champions league..

Ahh... First fail of the night here and a warning for others:

I deleted FM08 over excited about FM09, then went and removed the graphics folders and such. I went off on the hunt for FM09 graphics, only to read that the ones from FM08 are fien for the new game. :(

480mb Shiny logo megapack on the download once more...

Ahh... First fail of the night here and a warning for others:

I deleted FM08 over excited about FM09, then went and removed the graphics folders and such. I went off on the hunt for FM09 graphics, only to read that the ones from FM08 are fien for the new game. :(

480mb Shiny logo megapack on the download once more...

You really did not read any thread about graphics for FM09?? there are so many out there in the graphics and GQ forums..

I think its great, I haven't had a match yet but the options available. Greatest addition I have found was my reserve team manager asking if he can use the players from the senior squad, the ones not in the starting 11 and the ones on the bench. This is great as you won't ever have a player lacking match fitness again :D

Nope. The graphics forum here hasn't exactly been thriving over the last couple of years and I all but keep away from the forums between demo release and full release times because it becomes nigh on impossible to find information outside the stickies on the general questions forum. First time I've been burned like this, but on the bright side I missed 4/5ths of the angry postings this year ;)

Could you let the rest of us know how it's going, your first impressions on the full game, how the 3D views and match engine seem, etc?

I thought aside from all the bickering it would be nice to have a thread on the front page to give those of us waiting for midnight a smidge more to get excited about :)

It's magic mate, really loving it, I don't want to stop playing but i've got work early tomorrow, and was in late last night after the chelsea match, cannot wait till tomorrow night for another session, then sat afternoon I'm in for an all nighter! It's brilliant, i can't get enough of it. I havent patched yet as im playing on an Imac but it just seems brilliant, loving it loving it loving it!

Not sure how many will read this here...

But if you check on Steam and try to launch the game it will change to 'downloading' then when that's done you can play the game!

I purchased it on 'pre-oder' about 8pm and I'm now starting my first game :)

Archived