Football Manager 2009 9.1.0 - First Impressions

amer

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people who have boxed versions are playing right now mate,

Only those who purchased through Steam or are awaiting delivery have to wait 'till midnight.

OP, I'd like to know this too but they are all probably playing away right now and not thinking too much about being on the forums.

Can't wait to hear some news though!

i feel your pain RedBones...I'm in the same boat.

Tried to book the day off, but couldn't :thdn:

The 9 weeks since they announced the Nov 14th release date have gone so sloooow.

At least we had the demo to tinker with... but tomorrow evening can't come quick enough (how old am I?) :rolleyes:

I personally think the game is brilliant and the patch will only make it better! I'm loving it, be patient lads, good things come to those who wait! Ha, I haven't even spoken to the missus tonight, she knows she won't be getting much attention this weekend ;)

i have been trying for 2 hours to get the bloody stupid code to work and every different variation i have tried and the stupid thing will not work with steam or uniloc.

complete crap if you ask me

you have my sympathy - keep trying, write down all variations

I had 4 Os or 0s - took loads of attempts!

Tried to book the day off, but couldn't :thdn:

The 9 weeks since they announced the Nov 14th release date have gone so sloooow.

At least we had the demo to tinker with... but tomorrow evening can't come quick enough (how old am I?) :rolleyes:

I ask myself the same question everytime FM is released....

I`ve got the boxed version but when i type in the product code and click next, it says invalid product code, the product code you entered is not valid, what does that mean?

Check the posts above,it could be you have "o"(the letter) which infact are"0"(the number) or other numbers/letters that can resemble each other.

Mw too ordered from play it better be here 2moro day off to hammer it LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS
me 2 m8

will u b tampering with delph b4 u start?

think he deserves 2 b a little better dont u?

i'm really disappointed in becchio and delphs stats

but they have had a quick impact so maybe si had no chance to make the 2 legends better

delph will be going out on loan to make him better maybe league 2

becchio will be in my plans :)

Archived