I don't know if this makes me sad or not

But i mean, come on, at 31 what could you possibly look forward to at christmas? Im bored of christmas and im only 15, i like the visting of family and all the sentimental gifts you get but the spark of the day seems to have gone. FM release day is always a good day, unless play.com rejects daddies card :) because he's got no money, then it isn't a very exciting day :D

I hope im still playing FM when im 31, unless it is complete rubbish, which is highly possible.

Guest roberto922

I still love opening my stocking and presents, I enjoy giving my presents to people more nowadays though (especially my nephew, one of 2 people I like buying stuff for :D)

Highly possible?!

It will just continue to get better!

If you say so :D ... I'm sure SI are capeable of improving and improving

I still love opening my stocking and presents, I enjoy giving my presents to people more nowadays though (especially my nephew, one of 2 people I like buying stuff for :D)

And i do enjoy the event, but i don't get up at 6/7o'clock in the morning, wake my parents up with a cup of tea and a sack full of presents :) those were the days.

Ha, tomorrow will be so good the missus is at work all evening. gonna get a crate of beer in and a 20 deck of fags and play all night. You guys are not sad. birthdays and Christmas are overrated FM release day is not, whats sad is that i'm only half joking there.

Archived