Can't activate via Uniloc

What a ****ing shambles. Total disgrace. Can't even unlock via Uniloc. Not using Steam ***** neither. Keeps saying invalid key etc. A crashing game, problems activating? Should of ****ing downloaded the game illegally. Genuine paying customers get treated like utter ****!

Plus, the useless *****s haven't even bothered to seperate the code on the back of the manual! Making it hard to read

If you're having problems we'll try to help. But posting like this is extremely unhelpful.

No mate , this is beyond a joke , why we cant just pot the disc in and play i dont know. i have so many 1's that could i be "I" or god knows what , i have 2 "0"'s or "o" is a joke. the only way u can help is if you actually come to my house and key teh code in urself mate , but be prepaared to camp out in my garden !!! :mad::mad::mad:

I have now tried every veriation that i can think of and have been trying for over 40 mins and still no playable game thanks to this amazing code system.

Feel like sending game back as i am wasting time trying to sort this out.

The first thing that you think would have been looked at was the code for activating it.

Total and utter joke this gets worse every year

Archived