Going Halves

Hey There.

I have hit a dilema and was hoping for some advice. I will like many people be rushing out from work on my break to get FM09 as i work in town next door to game :thup: But my best friend asked me iof i wanted to go halves on the game as he cannot afford the full price at the moment. I said yes but then thought 1) harsh on Miles and Co. 2) is it illegal ? Hey its better than him gettin so desperate he torrents it! *naughty Person* So Guys and Gals What should i do please help me !!!!

Mod Note :- Dont close my thread until i have sopme answers and yes i have searched but no other answers seem to answer me correctly !!!!!

Would you go together to an eat all you like restaurant, where you get on well with the really nice owner, and ask for one plate only to proceed to both eat?

It's illegal and immoral.

I can understand people in the same household sharing a copy, as they can share a DVD, a PS3 game or a loaf of bread. You and a friend though? your talking about getting a free copy.

Its your sort of attitude that causes DRM in the first place "mate". :)

Would you go together to an eat all you like restaurant, where you get on well with the really nice owner, and ask for one plate only to proceed to both eat?

I can understand people in the same household sharing a copy, as they can share a DVD, a PS3 game or a loaf of bread. You and a friend though? your talking about getting a free copy.

god sorry i aint doin it and wht is this "mate" stuff about !!! no need to freak on me !

Haha......

Archived