Price Paid: 3mil

Name: Alex Witsel

Position: AM R/L/C

Club: Standard

Price Paid: 4.75mil

Name: Ismael Aissati

Position: AM L/C

Club: Ajax

Price Paid: 7.5mil (quite a lot but well worth it)

Name: Diego Buonanotte

Position: AM L/C

Club: River

Price Paid: 3.9mil

Name: Sean Scannell

Position: AM/F R/C

Club: Crystal Palace

Price Paid: 1.6mil

All were brought for West Brom in the 1st Season

Please add and share your own :) .

Will add more soon!

youve stolen my thread, ive done this thread for every FMH!

This is why now and then people pop up saying you're bossing them around. This guy just wants to help

all of us by listing some good bargains and i guess he wants us to add to it. That's just trying to help the community.

But now you're scaring him off by saying he 'stole' your thread, which is ridiculous because you don't

have 'rights' to be the only one who can post things like this.

So sometimes I think those people are right. Not all the time, but sometimes. No offense, but you

seem to think you're better than some of us.

And I know everyone's probably gonna bash me now for telling Ridley the truth, but I had to say it.

This is why now and then people pop up saying you're bossing them around. This guy just wants to help

all of us by listing some good bargains and i guess he wants us to add to it. That's just trying to help the community.

But now you're scaring him off by saying he 'stole' your thread, which is ridiculous because you don't

have 'rights' to be the only one who can post things like this.

So sometimes I think those people are right. Not all the time, but sometimes. No offense, but you

seem to think you're better than some of us.

And I know everyone's probably gonna bash me now for telling Ridley the truth, but I had to say it.

i wasnt having a go, if you check WBAs friends you will see im one of them and if people do think im bossing them about than ill just stop, im sick of people having a go at me, all that post was meant was he had beaten me to the punch! youve got the complete wrong end of the stick.

@Ridley: As I said: no offense. In my opinion that means im gently trying to tell you something without "having a go at" you. That you seem to think im not round here a lot is also "the complete wrong end of the stick". I just don't post that much anymore.

From a guy with 4000+ posts i'd expect a little more experience in how to express yourself in writing. By that i mean that what you said was followed by an exclamation mark and there was no smiley or anything. So why would anyone think it's a joke. It's easy for you to say it is now.

But lets not make a big fuss about nothing. Let's keep it at this and not continue the 'fight' :p

I bought him for 350k. But I'm sure he can be bought for less. I'm going to list my youngsters down & sorry WBA4LIFE if I use your format :D

Name: Rodney Sneijder

Position: MF (R/L/C)

Club: Ajax Amsterdam

Price: 350k

Name: Rafael Pereira da Silva

Position: Def ®

Club: Man Utd

Price: 550k

Name: Fabio Pereira da Silva

Position: Def/Att. MF(L)

Price: 700k

Name: Rodrigo Possebon

Position: MF ©

Price: 1.9m

Name: Danny Welbeck

Position: Striker ©

Price: 3.8m

Name: Franco di Santo

Position: Striker ©

Club: Chelsea

Price: 8.75m (Expensive but worth it. He has now scored 5 goals in 6 games)

& of course, Wilshere. But it's already mentioned in the first post.

To Ridley & Fedde, relax guys. All of us come to this forum to chill, to relax, to have fun. I'm sure none of us wants to see anyone arguing or bickering.. Especially if that two person are people all of us respect. I'm sorry if my statement made it worse.. But just my two cents.

To Ridley & Fedde, relax guys. All of us come to this forum to chill, to relax, to have fun. I'm sure none of us wants to see anyone arguing or bickering.. Especially if that two person are people all of us respect. I'm sorry if my statement made it worse.. But just my two cents.

Dont worry, me and fedde are good mates!

ive looked for rodney but cant find him what leagues do you need to have up

and Sheff Untd have this nice lttile Serb/Italian i thought he went back to Inter but apprently not his name is Luka Senicain hes only 17 as well

P.s i think hes on the England only database though

P.s.s for me there are only faults in the game Brian Howard still at dingleland ,will take ages to find every player seeing as there so many combinations of databases and plyers values go down on2 more active leagues but a few did go up

Daniel Parejo - Real Madrid B (theyre called different now but i dont remember) 1.7mil

Roy Beerens - Heerenveen (Holland) - 2 mill

Paolo Henrique - Heerenveen - 7 mill, prob wont get permit for UK

I got Daniel Parejo too. Great buy for 1.7mil, hes currently worth 3.5mil in the second season and I'm repeatedly getting bids of 4.5mil+.

In the second season also, Henrique is at Everton and worth 9.75mil after being brought for 8mil, so a permit should be possible.

Can't find rodney sjneider though :(

Thanks for all the posts :) !

He's only in ti if you choose only England to play in, i did, but only because i won't leave Arsenal in this career.

You may want to be able to apply at Barca if the job comes up! :D

I have got the England leagues loaded but still can't find him. Probs just me being blind.

Anyway, I'm like you, I could never leave West Brom now i'm fighting for a champions league place!

I've loaded England as my main league and Italy and Spain as secondary leagues and Sergio Busquets doesn't seem to be in the Barcelona squad and he dosen't appear on player search sorry. It might be that he only appears if Spain is selected as the main league.

Archived