Chris - Really? I just bought an iMac this week......this will save me 30 seconds. I must have missed that in the threads as I assumed the MAC users would have to authenticate. Interesting.......for no reason at all, but why is that the case? Because 10% of the population has Mac's and less chance of piracy?

Chris - Really? I just bought an iMac this week......this will save me 30 seconds. I must have missed that in the threads as I assumed the MAC users would have to authenticate. Interesting.......for no reason at all, but why is that the case? Because 10% of the population has Mac's and less chance of piracy?

i think because there's little support for games on mac (i.e not many developers port them over) there really isn't any major authentication method in place

that with maybe 90%(if not more) of people buying it with the intention to install on PC, there isn't really much point putting the effort to impose a similar DRM, authentication on the Mac game

So to sum it up, when u buy FM ,you will still do as you have always when playing the game...put the DVD in

Thanks Furney89........first I've heard that we'd have to use the disk on the Mac......no big deal ......business as usual. I'm patiently awaiting for my disk in the mail.........can't wait.

Archived