Patch Changelist (9.1.0)

Would just like to say that the change list for the patch is really promising.

Also, glad to see the compatibility issues have been resolved (I was affected) and the injuries have been reduced. They were the only two real issues with the game for me.

Also interesting how it's 9.1.0 rather than 9.0.1.

So this is basically a topic to say thanks and well done to SI for the prompt release. Feel free to add your own sentiments :p

• Administrators
as a mac user where can i download the patch?

Mac users - it has not been possible to get the Mac update through our and SEGA's QA department in time for release tonight. We still plan to release this at some point tomorrow (Friday), and will update when we have more information.

Mac users - it has not been possible to get the Mac update through our and SEGA's QA department in time for release tonight. We still plan to release this at some point tomorrow (Friday), and will update when we have more information.

Karma for them not having to activate their early copies ;)

HAHA after their smugness about being able to play the game already!

Maybe I missed it but I don't think they have fixed thhhheeee tttyyypinnng buugggg

Interface

=======

- Characters no longer sometimes print twice after a key press in full screen mode

Yep, they have. :)

Just finished reading the entire list. Incredible amount of work in such a short space of time. They have fixed (or at least attempted to fix) every single bug that was annoying me in the demo

The ME changes sound fab

Exactly.

Hopefully all the SI hatchet men will realise the error of their ways and jog on.

Or simply enjoy it with the rest of us.

Roll on tomorrow baby!

:D

The list of changes that have been made definitely do seem very intriguing and I am very much wanting to try the improved version of FM 09. Looks like a lot of match engine bugs were fixed and many that I had not even encountered or even heard of.

Great work judging by the list. Let's hope that we now see a spree of good posts in the forums. ;)

The list of changes that have been made definitely do seem very intriguing and I am very much wanting to try the improved version of FM 09. Looks like a lot of match engine bugs were fixed and many that I had not even encountered or even heard of.

Great work judging by the list. Let's hope that we now see a spree of good posts in the forums. ;)

This board is gonna go mental in a few hours!

Archived