Man Utd Challange

I decided to try something with Man Utd. I sold or released everyone in the squad that I could, except for Rooney (the ones on loan I got rid of at the end of the season). I then did a search for South American players aged 0 - 21 and signed as many as I could to see how well I could do. After my 1st season with a team who's average age must be about 17, I won the Premier League with 4 games spare, lost the CL Final, and won the FA Cup and League Cup.

Played 63 games, won 46 (72.3%) drew 14(23.1%) lost 3 (4.6%) , scored 100 goals, conceded 33, spent £45 million, sold £72 million, manager points 872.

I decided to try something with Man Utd. I sold or released everyone in the squad that I could, except for Rooney (the ones on loan I got rid of at the end of the season). I then did a search for South American players aged 0 - 21 and signed as many as I could to see how well I could do. After my 1st season with a team who's average age must be about 17, I won the Premier League with 4 games spare, lost the CL Final, and won the FA Cup and League Cup.

Played 63 games, won 46 (72.3%) drew 14(23.1%) lost 3 (4.6%) , scored 100 goals, conceded 33, spent £45 million, sold £72 million, manager points 872.

thats something ive been considering doing, did you find, although not many teams could of done that due to having to spend 45million.

after my forest game i'll probably try to take a conferance side up to the preier league but only buy british players- so no brazilian wonder kids.

Archived