FMH 2009 Hints and Tips

I'm getting this version of the game this year as I find med school is getting the best of me and am not having much free time to get into too much depth without causing an unbalanced work schedule so this will definitely help me out as I love the pick-up and play aspect of this version of the game.

Thanks for the guide, I'm reading it now and it's right to the point and easy to read.

the australia league should have ten teams in it now

The 2009-10 season will see expansion beyond the original size of the A-League from eight teams to ten. The two new licenses were awarded to Gold Coast United FC, backed by Australia's fourth richest man Clive Palmer, and North Queensland Fury, backed by local businessman Don Matheson. how come this new setup was not included

if your playing with an english team, buy the villa midfield of barry, agbonalahor and young. guaranteed success

3rd sesaon with liverpool my team is

reina, carragher, agger, jerome boateng, insua, mascherano, young, barry, gerrard, benzema and torres up front, 4-1-3-2. i swap agbonalahor with young and in 3rd season finally won the league.

also, i do struggle to score lots of goals, any ideas guys?

• 2 months later...
this there any good tips on how to score more goals, the problem with my teams that they defend well but cant score for dear life any tips?

you should have a look at the guide, even if this isnt exactly in it, im sure there are some things you will like :thup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f_B10forumpicm_b6be3c7.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can anyone help i am on fhm 2009 in the 5th season when i return from playing previously i notice everytime that my manager name disappears from the game and is left with a blank. this has happened on each occation i gat this far and once it does i have to start again?? has this happened to anyone else?? please help as i love this game at least the first 5 seasons thankyou

is there nothing i can do? never got past season 5 and currently have 2 saved games one at end of season 4 with nobug and at first game of season with manager name missing. there must be something i can do? as i said never got passed season 5 in 5 or 6 attempts?

Yep loads of people have had this problem. to get international manager you have to win either world cup or euro cup with international team. You get sugar daddy for winning lots of trophies. isnt a set timescale tho of how long it takes to unlock

Archived