FM 2009 - Loads of Citeh Players missing

Afternoon Guys!

Finally got hold of FMH09, been impressed so far and I'm managing Man City, I am a City fan also by the way.

Couple of things that stand out. I seem to be able to attract players like Villa and Kaka, which I have to admit is slightly unrealistic to be honest and also there's loads of City players missing such as Daniel Sturridge, Ched Evans and Nedum Onhoua. Anyone else noticed this?

Overall I'm loving the game, even if I'm still in Pre-Season!!!!!!!1

Afternoon Guys!

Finally got hold of FMH09, been impressed so far and I'm managing Man City, I am a City fan also by the way.

Couple of things that stand out. I seem to be able to attract players like Villa and Kaka, which I have to admit is slightly unrealistic to be honest and also there's loads of City players missing such as Daniel Sturridge, Ched Evans and Nedum Onhoua. Anyone else noticed this?

you have the game even though it does come out till tommorow???

Afternoon Guys!

onouha,saivet,lulinha my fav wonderkids are missinh in the game,im telling not asking,i have the game by the way,and its awesome

you have the game even though it does come out till tommorow???

I pre-ordered it and it was delivered second post (I thjink it was second post, unless we have a lazy postman...)

Anyway, if I play England with another nation will this resolve the problem? I really want the chance to switch jobs in different countries.

Also any tips on tactics?

So say if I loaded England as Main league and say Holland and Scotland as secondary leagues and I moved to Holland to manage Feyenoord, all there players wouldn't be there? Also, would all the England league players be there?

thats what i didnt understand either. we will find out tomorrow tho!!!!!!

So say if I loaded England as Main league and say Holland and Scotland as secondary leagues and I moved to Holland to manage Feyenoord, all there players wouldn't be there? Also, would all the England league players be there?

I didn't think you could move countries for other jobs... I might be wrong though!

See below (and also the sticky guide to setting up your game in FMH2009).

I think what happens is you pick a main league which has all divisons on and three others leagues which will have the top division only.

Correct - if you want lots of fringe/youth players loaded you'll want to opt for just one nation. Choosing more than one nation means only established players for the clubs get included. This is simply because we want to ensure that each playable team has a reasonable number of players to start with. This is covered in the sticky thread mentioned above.

Does loading other leagues restrict the number of players from the primary nation? So if you only run one league does it mean that you will have more players from that given nation?

Correct.

I didn't think you could move countries for other jobs... I might be wrong though!

You can move to any country that you have loaded leagues for. For example, if I select England (main) and Scotland, Holland and Spain as background nations, I can manage any club in the top tiers of Scotland, Holland and Spain in addition to the teams in any of the English leagues loaded.

You can move to any country that you have loaded leagues for. For example, if I select England (main) and Scotland, Holland and Spain as background nations, I can manage any club in the top tiers of Scotland, Holland and Spain in addition to the teams in any of the English leagues loaded.

Ah, I see, cool! :)

Archived