Points deductions hard coded?

Are points deductions hard coded this time or will they be editable? Was frustrating to have to start a game with Leeds in FM08 (after I'd edited all the relegations/promotions) still with a deduction.

Should be a function in the editor if not.

As would an 'assign pics to clubs' function, i.e. a browse button in the editor to assign backgrounds, rather than having to create folders and complicated code instructions.

That's one for FM10 anyway.

I think they will still be hard coded. FMRTEditor by Ruci allowed you to edit points in real time, so if you need to do it again for 09, then check the editor out. He will probably have the same options coded.

I think they will still be hard coded. FMRTEditor by Ruci allowed you to edit points in real time, so if you need to do it again for 09, then check the editor out. He will probably have the same options coded.

I'd never heard of that, Ideal for people wanting to set themselves challenges

Neji, how long have you been a mod?

I'd never heard of that, Ideal for people wanting to set themselves challenges

Neji, how long have you been a mod?

It is a very good editor, I think he has already done some work on one for FM09 too, well the demo anyway.

Since this afternoon :)

I've only managed to find one authored by a supposed BraCa. Is this the one you are talking about or no? I'd be interested in getting my hands in the one you mentioned.

I've only managed to find one authored by a supposed BraCa. Is this the one you are talking about or no? I'd be interested in getting my hands in the one you mentioned.

Yeah, as jod says, thats the same one. The guy who posted it was ruci I think but his website/company is called Bracasoft, I think.

The official FM editor can solve this.

1. Promote Leeds to the Championship, last league CCL1.

2. Save the database.

3. Open database again in editor.

4. Demote Leeds to CCL1.

5. Save editor.

When you start a new game on that DB the points have magically vanished.

heh

But was nice to see a point deduction feature on the editor for fm 09

Archived