I have searched first. What is -10 PA?

Its not cheating. The AI clearly knows the PA of every player...So why can't I

Its not coincidence that the high PA players usually ahve big european giants interested in them.

OMG. AI clearly does not know PA. IMHO AI knows CA but not PA.

IMHO to know PA or even CA is cheating.

OMG. AI clearly does not know PA. IMHO AI knows CA but not PA.

IMHO to know PA or even CA is cheating.

In your opinion, but thats the beauty of playing a game. You can do it the way you want, if someone wants to look at that info then they are 100% entitled to.

I love football more than I love Football Manager

I personally love to know the minus 10's because it helps my real life knowledge of the game. I would much rather be one of the first to know who is highly rated, not so I can 'cheat' at the game, but because I want to know who the 'Next big thing' is going to be.

Open your minds.

I love football more than I love Football Manager

I personally love to know the minus 10's because it helps my real life knowledge of the game. I would much rather be one of the first to know who is highly rated, not so I can 'cheat' at the game, but because I want to know who the 'Next big thing' is going to be.

Open your minds.

I hear what you're saying... But you do realize the player stats(CA and PA included) are given by normal people all over the world? Sometimes biased, sometimes they might not even know so much about football...

I mean in general I think the researchers does an amazing job, but they are human. You're making it sound like if a player has -10 PA in the game he is destined to greatness IRL, which is not the case.

Archived