:confused:To SI, edit play app and 3d kits?

Abs Uk, we cant change any of those with the current data editor, thats why im asking here, i want to know if SI will release a new version of the editor, or teach us how to edit those...

its quite annoying to see players with completly wrong apperances, same goes for kits of some clubs that are wrong.

it would be nice if SI could clear this up for us.

Abs Uk, we cant change any of those with the current data editor, thats why im asking here, i want to know if SI will release a new version of the editor, or teach us how to edit those...

its quite annoying to see players with completly wrong apperances, same goes for kits of some clubs that are wrong.

it would be nice if SI could clear this up for us.

Oh ok did not know that.. i dont have the game yet so once it arrives ill see if there is any way around this..

Or we will have to wait for a 3rd party editor..

can someone from si just tell us if we will be able to edit those stuff?

i just activated my game, and i dont want to start a new game and than find out that we can edit this , just to start a season all over again..

please, miles, matt or anyone from SI

thank u

please someone from SI,

i can imagine its pandemonium over there right now with all this release date and all..

but it would be very nice if someone could just answer this, so me and other that care, could start a season as soon as we get the game or wait for some tool to edit those 2 things...

thanx a lot

ok just tested the game now...

i edited some teams colors in the editor to test, the 3d kits mess up completly when u edit the shirts in the editor... i tested changing man.utd text color to black and now they have red shorts and socks, so it seems the 3d kits uses the set background color for the shorts and socks...which sux...

im still hoping SI will give us a way to edit the 3d kits and players apperances...

but this keeps getting ignored, i know its not the most important thing right now, but i would like to know if we will ever be able to edit this...

You guys could try posting any data issues (i.e. with appearances and kits) over the in data forums.

They will then be addressed for a future patch.

the thing is that tehre are way too many little errors, that ull only spot after u started ur season...it just impossible to check every player and see if they have correct apperance, or check every team to see how they kits look...

i SI gives us an updated editor with features to edit those things..cause the current editor, when u edit any club shirt will mess up entirely your 3kit(eg. if u edit arsenal shirt to one u think suits them better, they will get red shorts and socks cause of the background color) and we just cant edit player apperances...

ok i just extracted the gfx file, and we can have real kits in the 3d mode which is great, it works the same way we added read shirts in past FMs

we need to map the pngs and its done...

now can someone please tell use how to edit player apperances and generic kit colors?

thanx

Archived