Got your number (its 2009 baby)

Just got my game via Game preorder. They sent this appology message. Sorry you cannot play until tommorow etc...... But it doesn't install. When i try to install it, says pleasefind the directory or some nonsense. Has the game been made so it doesn't install until its authenticated? Another point: there has been alot of talk about the editor, and it being there not being there, does anyone know if the editor comes with the game like previously or do we hae to get it somewhere else. Coz when i do lower league management i often wimp out and give myself a few mil to flirt with. If someone would be kind enough to help with my queries it would be greatly appreciated. I guess now i'll stick on sky sprts news revista de la liga etc and get some inspiration for tonight, some intense manual sniffing has already occurred!!

Did the demo work?

yeah the demo worked perfectly. basically on installation it goes to the window with the download percentage bar, then it opens a mini window that says insert new media (title) then it say in this bow insert fm2009 or locate it manually. i have clicked browse and selected the game but it says that this is not the right thing. I mean wtf, this has never happened on any game ive played, i have a dell xps 420 with 512 hd gfx and some absurd amount of ram , so i dont know whats going on.

Archived