licensed sides

anyone care to inform me on whol be licensed? I.E man utd lol and the certain leagues if anyone knows.

thanks

What do you mean licensed? Does it really matter? the league structure and rules are all perfect in eevry nation, all the players are correct so I dont see what the problem is and added to the fact 08 facepacks and logos work one quick pack install and everything has perfect names and league logos as well as faces for most players

anyone care to inform me on whol be licensed? I.E man utd lol and the certain leagues if anyone knows.

thanks

What do you mean licensed? Does it really matter? the league structure and rules are all perfect in eevry nation, all the players are correct so I dont see what the problem is and added to the fact 08 facepacks and logos work one quick pack install and everything has perfect names and league logos as well as faces for most players

chill man, im a man u fan. would like us licensed more than anyone. and by licensed i meant the kit logo and stuff. thanks for the reply, i appreciate it

Archived