Aussie Players

hey guys,

ive read in numerous threads here the game has been brought forward for activation at 00:00GMT does this mean 6am in australia?

i am located in brisbane so does this mean 5am My time?

sorry if this has been confirmed in another thread, i dont really have much time to scroll through every one.

Everything so far with Steam has been great but now it states - "Available: November 14th, 2008

This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 12 hours"

Thats not initially what we were told so its all up in the air at the moment.

Nah not a SYdney fan but i will take over them first definately as i like the youth setup in the aleague now , Sydney has alot of feeder clubs and it will be a challenge making them the best in australia and the best in asia.

The new youth setup is awesome though , i will expect my youth team to win there fixtures considering Sydney FC should be the biggest club in Australia. You are Roar fan?? gonna be funny seeing Queensland Roar V Goldcoast united next year....doesnt sound right lol

yer i am keen to see how the youth setup is on the game.

i also like the idea of trial games for your trialists.

yer im a roar fan, theres talk of a name change due to Nth Queensland And Gold Coast. alot of fans actually ahve voted for a name change

most likely to Brisbane Roar.

color changes are also on the cards.

Get rid of the 'roar' TBH. Call the team what it is. Brisbane FC. Or take some inspiration from the Europeans and call it something like Brisbane Tuesday, or Brisbane Palace, or even Sparta Brisbane ;).

I also think Brisbane should loose the maroon and take inspiration from Blackpool's jersey. I love the orange and white.

Get rid of the 'roar' TBH. Call the team what it is. Brisbane FC. Or take some inspiration from the Europeans and call it something like Brisbane Tuesday, or Brisbane Palace, or even Sparta Brisbane ;).

I also think Brisbane should loose the maroon and take inspiration from Blackpool's jersey. I love the orange and white.

maroon is basically brisbane/queenslands color.

it would be stupid to drop maroon

i think our most likely colors will be maroon and white.

Archived