Fm09 Editor +Steam

So , i got the Steam preload, im wondering is the editor already working(i didnt check it yesterday, and now am at work)

if it is, can anyone tell me if theres a kit editor for the kits that show up in the 3d engine?

i notice some teams mix kits like in real life, which is great.

Everton for exemple will play some games all in blue, man.utd will play with black shorts sometimes, etc...but some other teams like barcelona or real madrid never mix their kits, why is that? is there an option for that in the editor? also can we chose the mix short and socks colors?

thanx a lot!

So , i got the Steam preload, im wondering is the editor already working(i didnt check it yesterday, and now am at work)

if it is, can anyone tell me if theres a kit editor for the kits that show up in the 3d engine?

i notice some teams mix kits like in real life, which is great.

Everton for exemple will play some games all in blue, man.utd will play with black shorts sometimes, etc...but some other teams like barcelona or real madrid never mix their kits, why is that? is there an option for that in the editor? also can we chose the mix short and socks colors?

thanx a lot!

You can only change the shirt style and colours.

There is a Kit editor buts its eaxctly the same as 08, in fact the whole thing seems the same to me. Not sure how the 3D textures would work or if they just pick out the colours like before.

I'd say that's how it works, the 3D shirts would all be in the generic styles like the old 2D and the colours change in match according to the team.

uhmm i c...

weird though...

i wonder if we will be able to edit those 3d kits somehow... cause if its like last year we can only edit the shirts, not the shorts or socks.

what about players? can we edit hair color or skin color?

Yep, no shorts or socks. It's the same as last year really, you'll just see the shirts in 3D in the match.

and players?

if theres not a way to edit them apperances too i think SI should put out a new editor...

maybe miles or someone from si can cleary this up for us, cause it would be nice to edit some player apperances and some kits that look wrong to me.

Archived