Guide to Adding Club and Competition Logos for FMH2009

• SI Staff

The graphics need to be created in PNG format and should be no more than 30 pixels high and 60 pixels wide with a transparent background.

These graphics are then placed in the following directories on the Memory Stick, depending on their type (club logo or competition logo):-

PICTURE\FMHCLUBS

PICTURE\FMHCOMPETITIONS

Club Logos

Club logos should be named after the club short name, with spaces replaced by underscores.

Example:

The Watford logo would be named "watford.png"

PICTURE\FMHCLUBS\watford.png

This would then display the "watford.png" graphic in the game on Watford's team screen.

Competition Logos

Competition logos should be named after the full competition name, with spaces replaced by underscores.

Example:

The English Championship logo would be named "coca-cola_championship.png"

PICTURE\FMHCOMPETITIONS\coca-cola_championship.png

This would then display the "coca-cola_championship.png" graphic in the game on the Coca-Cola Championship League Table screen.

• 4 weeks later...

After i load the pack to the folder. i notice that some clubs logo are unable to display, r.madrid , at.madrid. these happen to some of the teams with a short form infront to not display, while some of them are able to, like A.C Milan. Is it a bug or ??? anyone.....

• SI Staff
After i load the pack to the folder. i notice that some clubs logo are unable to display, r.madrid , at.madrid. these happen to some of the teams with a short form infront to not display, while some of them are able to, like A.C Milan. Is it a bug or ??? anyone.....

This looks like it might be a bug that we missed as so far I haven't been able to add a logo for these teams :(

• 4 weeks later...

i have created a new folder on my psp called PICTURE

then made 2 new folders called FMHCLUBS and FMHCOMPETITIONS

and put the club png files in FMHCLUBS and the competition png files in FMH COMPETITIONS

is this right because there not showing up on my game?

• 2 weeks later...
The graphics need to be created in PNG format and should be no more than 30 pixels high and 60 pixels wide with a transparent background.

Also, it's meant to be called "aston_villa", if it's in PNG format than the .png is added automatically :thup:

Archived