sharing one disk

so then if two people paid half each on fm09 could they both install it on there laptops and play it at there different houses or would si be able to track this ?

Wrong question really, when you install on yours read the Eula, that will make it clear what you are permitted to do within the license agreement.

If enough people do what you're suggesting the 5 free installs might well be reduced in future, your savings now might cost us all in future.

Incidentally there is at least one retailer selling it at £19.99.

Wrong question really, when you install on yours read the Eula, that will make it clear what you are permitted to do within the license agreement.

If enough people do what you're suggesting the 5 free installs might well be reduced in future, your savings now might cost us all in future.

its not 5 free installs is it its 5 installs for £30 - £40 :D and i dislike the fact of the 3rd party ads that can have little information on you but still kinda worries me

its not 5 free installs is it its 5 installs for £30 - £40 :D and i dislike the fact of the 3rd party ads that can have little information on you but still kinda worries me

Don't be worried, you get far worse every day by just logging onto your ISP:)

It's one install reusable 5 times if you want to be pedantic:D

http://clan-games.co.uk/default/football-manager-09-pc.html

Out of stock atm but worth watching.

i seen it out but sureley to late to pre order cause it wont come tomorrow will it ? its risky id rather go down town and buy it and do you reckon the prices that i have been told by game , etc. will be dropped as soon as release ???

PS Kriss how do u become a mod i have recently started spending alot of time on forums and would love to help out ! :D

PS Kriss how do u become a mod i have recently started spending alot of time on forums and would love to help out ! :D

Kriss isn't a moderator on the forums, he's a moderator within Football Manager Live (As am I), you need many years of service to be a forum mod and even then its very very unlikely you'll get a spot :)

Pedants should be a little more pedantic then...

As it's one install reusable infinite times, but only on 5 unique machines at any one time. ;)

Kriss isn't a moderator on the forums, he's a moderator within Football Manager Live (As am I), you need many years of service to be a forum mod and even then its very very unlikely you'll get a spot :)

oh rite wel thats a shame but o well :(

Archived