lots of players missing in FHM 2009

Well great i got the game i wanted so bad.

I started with my favorite team anmd what do i see

Feyenoord is missing 5 players of the first team

Wijnaldum / Fer / Biseswar / VLAAR and Tiendalli are no part of the squad

Vlaar is a regular for years and wijnaldum and fer have been since the start / end of last season and 2 great players

I wont be playing it anymore cause it feels like crap when the database is so f-ed up

Saviet in game. I bought him in Chelsea last night.

But russian clubs still bad. Even Zenith represented five (!) players:mad:

i think for that you must have the french competition but missing players when choosing your favorite club is bad like

lucas not being at liverpool or tevez at man u

Well great i got the game i wanted so bad.

I started with my favorite team anmd what do i see

Vlaar is a regular for years and wijnaldum and fer have been since the start / end of last season and 2 great players

I wont be playing it anymore cause it feels like crap when the database is so f-ed up

They are in the game.. also i think because its a demo not all players are added yet, especially from the netherlands. In the full version everything should be ok.

They are in the game.. also i think because its a demo not all players are added yet, especially from the netherlands. In the full version everything should be ok.

They are ??? , well very strange that when i choose Feyenoord they are NOT !! are you confused with the pc version ??

So please endulge me and send a creen shot of them from FMH 2009

i am waiting for mark to answer me about this ..

No Kamil Zayatte for Hull City - along with Michael Turner and Geovanni our best player this season so far. He is on loan from a Swiss team - will this have an affect on his appearance?

that is becuase zayatte is on loan to hull for bsc young boys.

Which leagues have you selected? I've loaded Holland as the primary nation and the three background leagues, and Feyenoord's squad includes Tiendalli, Fer, Vlaar, Biseswar and Wijnaldum.

No Illunga, Lopez, Tristan, Tomkins or Collison at West Ham

I believe Tristan signed after the game went into submission so unfortunately it wasn't possible for him to be included in the West Ham squad. If you load just the English leagues, you will find Tomkins and Lopez are at West Ham.

Which leagues have you selected? I've loaded Holland as the primary nation and the three background leagues, and Feyenoord's squad includes Tiendalli, Fer, Vlaar, Biseswar and Wijnaldum.

I believe Tristan signed after the game went into submission so unfortunately it wasn't possible for him to be included in the West Ham squad. If you load just the English leagues, you will find Tomkins and Lopez are at West Ham.

i loaded it but without the lower leagues, so might that be the problem ???

i loaded it but without the lower leagues, so might that be the problem ???

If you have loaded Holland as a 'seconday' league that might well explain it. Unfortunately we had to bias the players loaded towards the primary nation (the one which includes all divisions). If you really want to max out the players included in the Dutch leagues, loading just the Dutch league should provide a similar setup as included in FMH2008.

The thinking behind this extra choice of which players get loaded, is simply that a lot of users wanted the option to move their career around and a lot prefer the option to stay in the same nation and have the bulk of the players loaded from that nation. So we've included the choice of both :)

If you have loaded Holland as a 'seconday' league that might well explain it. Unfortunately we had to bias the players loaded towards the primary nation (the one which includes all divisions). If you really want to max out the players included in the Dutch leagues, loading just the Dutch league should provide a similar setup as included in FMH2008.

The thinking behind this extra choice of which players get loaded, is simply that a lot of users wanted the option to move their career around and a lot prefer the option to stay in the same nation and have the bulk of the players loaded from that nation. So we've included the choice of both :)

Question abouthat,.. why not make the game bigger and load them al as a huge database or is the processor of the PSP not powerfull enough for that

Question abouthat,.. why not make the game bigger and load them al as a huge database or is the processor of the PSP not powerfull enough for that

Unfortunately the PSP can only handle so many players - each potential setup has the maximum number of players that allows the game to remain stable.

Sorry - from above

hull have a player called Kamil Zayatte - he is on loan from Young Boys in Switzerland. He is not on the game when you load up English leagues. He is one of our better players and wondered if there was a method of opening a selection of leagues that might make him available

Sorry - from above

hull have a player called Kamil Zayatte - he is on loan from Young Boys in Switzerland. He is not on the game when you load up English leagues. He is one of our better players and wondered if there was a method of opening a selection of leagues that might make him available

i dont think so tbh because the swiss league isnt on the game so there is no way of expanding the swiss league. I am doing the updates for fmh 09 with a select few people. I will look at trying to include him on the first update.

if we make an update with the players you have just mentioned, and started a game not in england, will they show up ok?

and also, if you do start a game in england with said update, is there now player doubles?

That's a good question. Are we going to end up with people doing player updates for 1 league games, and other people doing player updates for multi league games? Personally I prefer to play with 1 country and lots of leagues, so it doesn't bother me, but I would interested to know how editing and the new league system work.

hang on... could somebody please explain somethin.. if there are so many different databases how when we edit players are we going to know what database to put them in or where they go because without the editor its just a simple text file and it doesnt say which players can be changed for which database :S or am i confusing myself...

hang on... could somebody please explain somethin.. if there are so many different databases how when we edit players are we going to know what database to put them in or where they go because without the editor its just a simple text file and it doesnt say which players can be changed for which database :S or am i confusing myself...

that's the question i just asked :thup:

I'm not entirely sure how the editing process works on FMH as it isn't something I'm involved with so don't want to just give you a guesswork answer so (assuming Marc doesn't get to this thread first), I'll try and get you an answer to these questions sometime tomorrow when I'm back in the office...

Archived