Sale of Ground? How long does it take?

Hi all, I am currently playing as Woking and have just moved into a new stadium 3 months ago, my board told me that the payment for the new one would be offset by the sale of the old one (£7m) but i havnt seen that anywhere, does it take a while for the old ground to be sold? Or do I never see this money? Any help would be cool

• SI Staff

The money received from selling the old stadium is already offset against the cost of the new stadium when that is being built. So it is not an extra source of income as such, just less money needed to invest in the new stadium.

When this happened to me at Werder Bremen my finance graphs all got irritatingly squashed up by £192 million income and £192 million expenditure in one month for a new stadium. The income was £40 million for selling the old stadium and £152 million from an enormous loan to cover the rest of the stadium cost so as far as the rest of my finances went that month it was all "as you were", except of course in following months I have massive loan repayments :p

Archived