Wwsm/fm2009 ?

I've only been playing FM for about 6 months and I puchased and downloaded FM 2008 from Virgin. I live in the US and was still able to get the FM titled version by downloading from Virgin. When I downloaded the demo from Steam it was called FM 2009. When I went to Steam to pre order they are selling WWSM.

My main concern is that I've heard that you can't use facepacks, Tactics, Badge packs, Kits, etc. that were created for FM if you have WWSM. Is this true?

Also I'd really prefer to have UK english for the game even though I'm American.

Is there anywhere I can purchase and download FM 2009 as opposed to WWSM even though I'm in The States? Or do I have to buy FM 2009 somewhere and wait for it to be shipped to me?

Thanks for any replies/advice.

I am pretty sure you can use all of the above with WWSM and FM. It is just ingame editors and scouting tools that people seem to have trouble with using but some people have managed to get them working as well.

I also think that UK English is supplied with the game and you can change the language in options.

Archived