Unacceptable player statistics compromising realism!!!

I think FM is a great game and i've played it for several years but there's a problem that i assume it's due to the "Fm Scout" or cooperators worldwide that which i'd like the sigames staff to control, or the quality of this amazing game will be compromised.

In fact the impressive and accurate database is one of the most incredible things about this game and should be handled very carefully and professionaly.

I'm gonna give my example but i'm sure that this is a problem in every country or most of them. See what i mean and i invite all you people who think the same in your respective country to tell what you think and find a way in trying to preserve the quality of this great game (for me the best of all)

I'm from Portugal so my example is the following: Look at Sporting CP. It has a great squad with some impressive players. Well, for those who does't know Sporting is the weakest of the 3 best teams in Portugal. It has a good policy of giving house youngsters oportunities but it has no money to invest in quality players. And as you know in football money brings quality. If you see the real quality of some of them (what they've been playing) you will be shocked.

Some examples: Miguel Veloso: good youngster but hasn't even established in the first squad, having some ridiculous matches. In FM i almost had an heart atack when i first looked at it. Vukcevic - Hasn't played a single game but in the game is one of the most impressive at. mdf. Ronny and grimi - two of the worst left backs i've ever seen - very good in the game (look for comments on ronny on the real press saying he is horrible), in real life Pthe coach prefers to adapt a central defender in that position (If they were like the game would he do that?!) Pedro silva - was a player of academica (weak portuguese club) and WAS NEVER in the first squad being dismissed for Brasil. One season later goes to sporting, barely played and look at him in FM. I don´t want to continue but look and compare to realty... Romagnoli, derlei, postiga etc.

Let's compare with Benfica. Historical portuguese club. The best squad of this year due to great investment and remodelation of all football with a new director of football. Several millions spent but it seems that it doesn't count. I've been saying names that almost doesn't know (sporting players)! But maybe, just maybe you know pablo aimar (benfica)... well Vukcevic is much better and even romagnoli... Let's see... Suazo... That's right... Inter's. Well, he is so bad that i wouldn't want it in a 3rd division squad. In real life he has impressed all managers and press and is a world class striker with history in calcio. All oponents in portugal fear him! Reyes (Sevilha,arsenal, real madrid, atl madrid) is causing great impact in portugal. Compare him to sporting palyers and he seems a one legged player!!!!!! Even players like balboa despite of being a substitute came from Real Madrid and is one of the worst players in the game. If you compare to sporting subs (romagnoli, vukcevic, pedro silva, postiga, etc) you see what i mean... Come on!!!!! Does a player who belonged to real madrid 1st squad last year could be so weak? I don't think so! Other... Sidnei, great youngster in all FMs comes to benfica (5 Millions for 50%) one of brazzilian hot prospects getting that great transfer, started the season in superb form and is the weaker than in the last versions of the game... Why?? Sporting signs free agents who nobody wants and they're good. Benfica goes to the best team and they suck... I think this type of things are a lack of respect...

And these are just some examples... Search for the players i've mentioned and the others in these clubs and you'll see. Obviously you will recognize benfica players and ask why they're soo bad. You'll search for sporting palyers in ral life, find that they're bad and ask why they're fantastic in the game!!!

Please see this and tell about same situations in your countries... Even if you dont see it in your favourite clubs please lose some minutes seing my examples because in the future you could be the victims and see a game that you love mading these mistakes that anoy you just because of some blind people that wants to compensate they're inferiority in FM...

As far as I know there is control. So researching a given club in a given league there are predefined boundaries with respect to CA and possibly PA. What may be skewing your perception of this is not understanding how the CA = attributes system works. A player with a lower weaker foot rating will gain in other attributes for the same CA. A player with high Acceleration/Pace will lose in attributes for a given CA. Then there is the whole multiple positions effect as detailed in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=58666.

But if you have genuine grievances with attribute assignments have a look in this Portugal Data thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=53408 where you can take it up with the official researchers. Read the stickis as well as any initial posts about expected behaviour within the thread re justification of disagreement.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

There's a Portuguese database thread where many people give their opinion on this.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=53408

Thank you... I didn't know but my intention was to give an example starting in a country i know. But i'm sure that's a problem worldwide wich i'd like to be treated... Not as data issue but as important incorrections that compromise the game. I know the example was very turned for portugal. I apologise for that...

No it´s not a problem anywhere.. Year after year I am so wondered, how good all players are made, how good are the differences between them made.. and you have only 1 to 20 ratings for each attribute and 1000000000 players from all the world.. Really amazing work from all the researchers. Of course there are some problems sometimes, usually small ones, but after a diskussion in the special thread for each country or team.. everything is solved :)

I think FM is a great game and i've played it for several years but there's a problem that i assume it's due to the "Fm Scout" or cooperators worldwide that which i'd like the sigames staff to control, or the quality of this amazing game will be compromised.

In fact the impressive and accurate database is one of the most incredible things about this game and should be handled very carefully and professionaly.

I'm gonna give my example but i'm sure that this is a problem in every country or most of them. See what i mean and i invite all you people who think the same in your respective country to tell what you think and find a way in trying to preserve the quality of this great game (for me the best of all)

I'm from Portugal so my example is the following: Look at Sporting CP. It has a great squad with some impressive players. Well, for those who does't know Sporting is the weakest of the 3 best teams in Portugal. It has a good policy of giving house youngsters oportunities but it has no money to invest in quality players. And as you know in football money brings quality. If you see the real quality of some of them (what they've been playing) you will be shocked.

Some examples: Miguel Veloso: good youngster but hasn't even established in the first squad, having some ridiculous matches. In FM i almost had an heart atack when i first looked at it. Vukcevic - Hasn't played a single game but in the game is one of the most impressive at. mdf. Ronny and grimi - two of the worst left backs i've ever seen - very good in the game (look for comments on ronny on the real press saying he is horrible), in real life Pthe coach prefers to adapt a central defender in that position (If they were like the game would he do that?!) Pedro silva - was a player of academica (weak portuguese club) and WAS NEVER in the first squad being dismissed for Brasil. One season later goes to sporting, barely played and look at him in FM. I don´t want to continue but look and compare to realty... Romagnoli, derlei, postiga etc.

Let's compare with Benfica. Historical portuguese club. The best squad of this year due to great investment and remodelation of all football with a new director of football. Several millions spent but it seems that it doesn't count. I've been saying names that almost doesn't know (sporting players)! But maybe, just maybe you know pablo aimar (benfica)... well Vukcevic is much better and even romagnoli... Let's see... Suazo... That's right... Inter's. Well, he is so bad that i wouldn't want it in a 3rd division squad. In real life he has impressed all managers and press and is a world class striker with history in calcio. All oponents in portugal fear him! Reyes (Sevilha,arsenal, real madrid, atl madrid) is causing great impact in portugal. Compare him to sporting palyers and he seems a one legged player!!!!!! Even players like balboa despite of being a substitute came from Real Madrid and is one of the worst players in the game. If you compare to sporting subs (romagnoli, vukcevic, pedro silva, postiga, etc) you see what i mean... Come on!!!!! Does a player who belonged to real madrid 1st squad last year could be so weak? I don't think so! Other... Sidnei, great youngster in all FMs comes to benfica (5 Millions for 50%) one of brazzilian hot prospects getting that great transfer, started the season in superb form and is the weaker than in the last versions of the game... Why?? Sporting signs free agents who nobody wants and they're good. Benfica goes to the best team and they suck... I think this type of things are a lack of respect...

And these are just some examples... Search for the players i've mentioned and the others in these clubs and you'll see. Obviously you will recognize benfica players and ask why they're soo bad. You'll search for sporting palyers in ral life, find that they're bad and ask why they're fantastic in the game!!!

Please see this and tell about same situations in your countries... Even if you dont see it in your favourite clubs please lose some minutes seing my examples because in the future you could be the victims and see a game that you love mading these mistakes that anoy you just because of some blind people that wants to compensate they're inferiority in FM...

So you cant accept the fact that Sporting is better them benfica in fm? Cheez... get a life mate.

Also i don't like the way you insist in "They made this on purpose because in real life they are bad etc so in fm they are good...". I just find frustration in your post. If you are mad with it, use the editor.

The setting of any players attributes are always going to be open to criticism because they are based on one persons opinion. Go into any bar on a Saturday night and listen to the discussions about the relative merits of players and you will find all views represented. If you dont agree with the attribute ratings, then report them to the official researchers and maybe offer to be a reearcher.

Archived