My 2 Cents

I just downloaded the demo and have played about half way through it and i have to say im less than impressed, infact i would even go as far as saying its the worst game i have ever played.

what i cant get my head round is whay take a really enjoyable game that works well eg fm 2008, throw it in a blender eat it and **** it out their ass...its completely beyond words if you ask me. im def not a fan of the new tactic system it does not work at all!! why does the ass man talk so much bull **** about massive gaps etc even when the sliders are not far apart at all and theres a dmc and an amc..must be a massive gap considerin there ****in people there its totaly ****ed

it probably has put me off buying the game cause my computer does not support 3d i need another gig of ram but i was in the process of buying a new laptop which i was gonna make sure it ran fm09 but now i dont even no if i will bother cause it really has left a sour taste in my mouth but dont get me wrong there are soem really good points about the game like the transfer rumours the different things the ass man can now do like recomend loan players i also like the way the loan deals are more realistic cause of the fees n stuff are realistic, one thing i hate tho are the press confrences they ask you questions and the answers just dont make sense i cant even think of an example right now but some were jsut odd to say the least.

i cant be bothered with goin into the new tactic systems it will jsut make me depressed thinkin how bad it is, at least i can still play 08.

i love fm i really tried i forced my self to try and like the game but i just couldnt sorry guys

I just downloaded the demo and have played about half way through it and i have to say im less than impressed, infact i would even go as far as saying its the worst game i have ever played.

what i cant get my head round is whay take a really enjoyable game that works well eg fm 2008, throw it in a blender eat it and **** it out their ass...its completely beyond words if you ask me. im def not a fan of the new tactic system it does not work at all!! why does the ass man talk so much bull **** about massive gaps etc even when the sliders are not far apart at all and theres a dmc and an amc..must be a massive gap considerin there ****in people there its totaly ****ed

it probably has put me off buying the game cause my computer does not support 3d i need another gig of ram but i was in the process of buying a new laptop which i was gonna make sure it ran fm09 but now i dont even no if i will bother cause it really has left a sour taste in my mouth but dont get me wrong there are soem really good points about the game like the transfer rumours the different things the ass man can now do like recomend loan players i also like the way the loan deals are more realistic cause of the fees n stuff are realistic, one thing i hate tho are the press confrences they ask you questions and the answers just dont make sense i cant even think of an example right now but some were jsut odd to say the least.

i cant be bothered with goin into the new tactic systems it will jsut make me depressed thinkin how bad it is, at least i can still play 08.

i love fm i really tried i forced my self to try and like the game but i just couldnt sorry guys

Perhaps you should go and visit the tactics forum where the reasoning behind the gap is fully explained, rather than ranting about it. You will then be able to fix it very quickly.

yeah i suppose im just venting a littel anger here,

tomtuck: if you dont care then dont post a reply its pretty simple, slide on son

djwilko6: mindless swearing = bad :( i agree totally, sorry about that

wwfan: i will do that...again but i have tried. i think maybe this new tactic system is too complicated for my tiny brain to master lol ut i did read you have a guide comin out on the 14th which i look forward to cause ur stuff has helped me alot in previous years.

townley12inch caused a stir by storming out of the sigames forums ahead of Sports Interactive's release of Football Manager 2009.

The forum user seemed to take offence at being repeatedly given the same tactical hint in the game by his Assistant Manager.

A source amongst the moderators confirmed that townley12inch launched a foul-mouthed tirade as he left the messageboard, reportedly shouting, "**** **** **** ****ing ****".

townley12inch caused a stir by storming out of the sigames forums ahead of Sports Interactive's release of Football Manager 2009.

The forum user seemed to take offence at being repeatedly given the same tactical hint in the game by his Assistant Manager.

A source amongst the moderators confirmed that townley12inch launched a foul-mouthed tirade as he left the messageboard, reportedly shouting, "**** **** **** ****ing ****".

hahahaha i like that

tomtuck: if you dont care then dont post a reply its pretty simple, slide on son

Missing the point, w.p. :thup:

I was merely suggesting that you could have posted this rant in another thread of a similar nature.

There are plenty of these pointless, moaning threads, with nothing constructive to take from them. There was really no need for another one.

Missing the point, w.p. :thup:

I was merely suggesting that you could have posted this rant in another thread of a similar nature.

There are plenty of these pointless, moaning threads, with nothing constructive to take from them.

to me there was point to see how people woudl react to my personal opinion which they have your post jsut seemed pointless to be honest lets jsut leave it at that please

Longest sentence i've seen all day! :D

Good effort there Pelicanstuff, made me chuckle :)

yeah i suppose im just venting a littel anger here,

wwfan: i will do that...again but i have tried. i think maybe this new tactic system is too complicated for my tiny brain to master lol ut i did read you have a guide comin out on the 14th which i look forward to cause ur stuff has helped me alot in previous years.

Once you get mentality right, everything else slides into place. With the removal of arrows, it is impossible to patch gaps unrealistically, which makes mentality more sensitive.

I scream out for proper punctuation.

For the love of God.

lol im no good at grammer and when im rushing to type on a forum i dont normally break out spell checker

this game is gonna take alot of gettin used to im failing miserably with man city cant win at all away from home and cant get tactics right at all maybe il wait a while and get the game later on in the year when people have found good tactics i can steal lol

haha, im not the one posting a 50 line rant about how im not buying the game, dopey.

lol ur the one jumping in with pointless comments, i was just tryin to spark a bit of conversation where people would come in offer help etc which has happened so can someone close this please so no more idiots with too much time can drop pointless messages jsut to get their post count up

spark conversation? your opening post encourages no conversation. youve already made up your mind.

i like many others here are simply sick of the multitude of threads such as this that clutter the boards and offer nothing positive at all.

id suggest, if you are genuinely interested in generating a conversation or genuinely seek assistance, you construct your opening post in a manner more conducive to it

spark conversation? your opening post encourages no conversation. youve already made up your mind.

i like many others here are simply sick of the multitude of threads such as this that clutter the boards and offer nothing positive at all.

id suggest, if you are genuinely interested in generating a conversation or genuinely seek assistance, you construct your opening post in a manner more conducive to it

if u read the full post it has sparked conversation from some of the more respected people on the forum like wwfan offering his advice and help.

i expressed my opinion if you dont like it you dont have to read it or leave a message on it and if your so worried about clutter stop posting and this thread will quickly dissappear

Archived