Manual with Steam release

Well those (including myself) who now have the Steam version fully pre-loaded can confirm that there appears to be no digital manual in pdf format included with the digital download. Surely, having put so much emphasis on Steam as their preferred distributor and what-not, either SI or SEGA could provide this as a download somewhere?

Seems highly unlikely that it will only be available upon activation so I'm assuming there's been no actual plan to include a manual for Steam buyers up to this point.

Well those (including myself) who now have the Steam version fully pre-loaded can confirm that there appears to be no digital manual in pdf format included with the digital download. Surely, having put so much emphasis on Steam as their preferred distributor and what-not, either SI or SEGA could provide this as a download somewhere?

I've downloaded steam pre-release and there is no manual - at least I can't find it. Would be nice if there would be an official statement about that...

indeed.

im not at all put off by the horror stories of some here re: Steam, but if your $$ dont get you the EXACT same product as those with the boxed version it seems like a bad choice to make. it seems strange that this would be the case so ill wait for an announcement i think,.,.

With as much horror stories you hear you hear just as much posetive stories. SI recommened it they wouldnt of it they had doubts.

yep, i agree.

however it does seem strange to offer a product which isnt the exact replica of the boxed version. a manual is pretty important to some - especially new players. if it is not actually part of the steam download, as seems to be the case, i think its highly likely it will become available in the near future,..

Archived