What will you do if your waiting for the FM2009 patch?

What will you do once you have the game (FM2009) while waiting for the FM2009 patch?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do once you have the game (FM2009) while waiting for the FM2009 patch?

• I won't wait for the patch, I will play FM2009 right away!
    • I will read the FM manual if I get the retail version.
    • I will be on these forums.
    • I will do nothing and not play FM2009 without the patch.
    • I will be doing something else

My word, does anyone on these forums actually work?

I do.

In fact, I'm at work now.

Happy days.

I'll be getting up with my girlfriend, pack her off to work, then go and buy the game as Lovefilm haven't been arsed to post my copy yet.

Fingers crossed, by the time I get home, the patch will be up.

Got to do some boring D.I.Y (keep the misses happy) then hopefully when finished patch will be up and then it's a weekend devoted to FM (and trying to avoid coming on these forums where invariably people will be posting bugs and complaining which will ruin my enjoyment of the game and consequently my weekend-I know I won't resist though! Curiosity killed the...and all that)

I'm 90% sure just before I went to bed last night someone said on the Stream pre-download thread (that I can't find now) someone from SI when announcing that it was available on stream for pre-download said that it included the patch, and that the manual download links for the patch were being primed?! I'm pretty sure I didn't dream it, as I don't know what links being primed would actually mean.

Whats this patch everyone is talking about? Is it something that is strongly recommended to download? Where and when will I find the download? Cheers

You will find a link on these forums, tomorrow. It will iron out all the known bugs (or at least most of them) so, I'd recommend that you install it before you play your first game. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

FM Live. Plus I've got something I need to type up.

Ironically I got all my Uni work out of the way so I had free time to play FM in, is it too much to ask that a new FM comes out ahead of each of my deadlines as it's the first time I've actually got everything done a few days early in like, forever!

Archived