Paying same saved game, on two different computers, help

Hello, not sure if this is the right place, but i suppose its general.

Can somebody help me out......... I have a good computer, and a good laptop, which both play the demo fine.

When i buy the game, I want to install the game on both my computer and laptop, thats fine.

Thing is, I want to play the same saved game (i only play on save for many seasons as arsenal usually) on the computer and laptop.

Currently i do the same with demo, i just copy my saved game onto my external hard drive, then transfer it to whichever comp/laptop.

Sometimes it loads without problem, sometimes it doesnt.

Main thing is, Im going to make some changes with the editor before beginning the game, so what would i need to do, so i can play the saved game on both computer and laptop, would i just need to copy over the new edited database to both platforms?, or do i need to do more, like transfer the whole My Document/Si games folder?..any help appreciated, cheers

Hello, not sure if this is the right place, but i suppose its general.

Can somebody help me out......... I have a good computer, and a good laptop, which both play the demo fine.

When i buy the game, I want to install the game on both my computer and laptop, thats fine.

Thing is, I want to play the same saved game (i only play on save for many seasons as arsenal usually) on the computer and laptop.

Currently i do the same with demo, i just copy my saved game onto my external hard drive, then transfer it to whichever comp/laptop.

Sometimes it loads without problem, sometimes it doesnt.

Main thing is, Im going to make some changes with the editor before beginning the game, so what would i need to do, so i can play the saved game on both computer and laptop, would i just need to copy over the new edited database to both platforms?, or do i need to do more, like transfer the whole My Document/Si games folder?..any help appreciated, cheers

The saved game file is self contained. The edited database is only referenced when a game is setup so it doesn't matter if you have different databases on each computer.

You need the same patch version of the FM program on each pc.

Archived