I Got THE GAME IN MY HANDS~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright. It came out in Australia today, and my mum agreed to let me have it, so here it is!!!

I'm going to school soon, but during the day, if anyone would like me to post links of the players stats, or of the 2D engine or anything, just post here.

i want to know if matt thornhill is in the forest squad. Also if mark byrne and adam newbold are on the forest squad.

I'm going to school soon, but during the day, if anyone would like me to post links of the players stats, or of the 2D engine or anything, just post here.

I hope you aren't taking your PSP to school - we won't be held responsible for any detentions handing out for playing FMH during lessons ;)

For those asking which players are on the game - please bear in mind that the players loaded are dependent on which nation is the main nation and whether any secondary leagues are loaded.

ive got nothing for asda yet. bet i dont get it on friday.

Like i said in the other post mate, i've cancelled my Asda order, it wasn't gonna be dispatched till tomorrow, or FRIDAY!

I'll just go and buy it in town on Friday, don't mind paying the extra money to get it on time, then i can play it all day :D

What a time to have Friday off!

Like i said in the other post mate, i've cancelled my Asda order, it wasn't gonna be dispatched till tomorrow, or FRIDAY!

I'll just go and buy it in town on Friday, don't mind paying the extra money to get it on time, then i can play it all day :D

What a time to have Friday off!

mines says read to dispatch now so i will probably get it on saturday

Archived