The Thread Locking Continues!

Is AndyH the best moderater ever?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is AndyH the best moderater ever?

• Yeah, he's the best mod ever
    • No, he closes too many topics.
    • No, he has serious power issues.
    • I love the way he closes all the topics.

So.....you casually stroll in to the online forum, to see any new topics etc. and unsuprisingly every topic on the forum is locked.:rolleyes:

I think we all have to thank the wonderful AndyH for his superb attempts at closing down the online forum by closing every topic that ever occurs.

A little suggestion Andy - How about venturing over to other forums and have a look at how many topics are closed on that? Or are you too busy locking this thread, as you did the last one like this?:eek:

Yet another person who simply has no idea how the FMO forum is run. How about you actually read various topics located in the forum header and you will see why I have closed a number of threads. It's not my fault we have rules in place that we wish users to abide by for the smooth running of the forum and they simply cannot to do this.

A new user loads up the forum they are greeted by huge red writing asking them to take a bit of time reading topics in the forum header and from there these topics tell you exactly where to post if you want a game, are interested in starting up a clan or are in need of help.

Cheers for your worthwhile and concise opinion about a forum you clearly know nothing about and it's very mature personally attacking a moderator.

Archived