Did SI seriously send in the demo build to "go gold" and be published?

as in the demo build where at least 9 players go down before the season starts? the one where everyone launches shots from midfield?

could it really be true they sent this build to the factories to be published and sold to the masses?

if this is true - their lack of good sense and simple, incredibly basic game testing is very scary and i fear for the future of this great franchise

1. training light

2. substitute every player in friendly matches @ HT.

3. at beginning of season increase training sch.

These 3 things helped me a lot. I had max 3 injury's with this, but i agree they should lower injuy's @season start.

Later ... mid season everything is ok anyway.

Problem with injury0s is @pre season.

Patch will be there soon after relase.

as in the demo build where at least 9 players go down before the season starts? the one where everyone launches shots from midfield?

could it really be true they sent this build to the factories to be published and sold to the masses?

if this is true - their lack of good sense and simple, incredibly basic game testing is very scary and i fear for the future of this great franchise

In short, yes they did.

Had they spent another 10 days on improving the game and postponed the release accordingly, we would have got the same version of the game than the patched 10 days later.

I dont really see that much problem with injury bug in pre season. For me, i let the players have their first match after 10 days since the start of pre season, so that their condition is around mid-high 80's. The second game will be 1 week after that and then 2 or 3 days a match. Maybe there are people who date pre season friendlies the next day they take charge of the club and have a match every day or every other day. That kind of punishing schedule used to work on previous years FM.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? If not, I'll have a go...

Great thinking, I really feel we need a new thread about this much under-discussed topic! Please tell me more! ;)

Sure Suttface!

Well Sutty, what is happening in the game is there appears to be far too many injuries happening which has resulted in a number of upset people. Upset people by their very nature are irrational and they wont calm down until they vent their frustration.

SI's testing department shuld be shot, SI Sucks and SI dont care about their customers is usually the resulting general theme that comes from these such threads.

The one thing that you can be sure of about all these threads is they will all disappear within a day of creation.

Hope this has shed some light for you! ;)

Personally I vote for a stop to blaming the testing team - I bet the dev management team at SI are waiving loads of bugs. Happens at every developer, but SI seem to using this get-out-clause far too often if the demo is anything to go by.

Archived