8.9" Screen For FM09

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a netbook also 10.2 inch samsung nc10 atom 1.6 with 2gig and running on windows xp. sceen resolution at (1024×600) and windowed is the only way it'll work.

Game runs alot faster than expected even with 3d match engine running on full, although i prefer classic. having it at (1024×600) involes alot more scroll bars but it works fine

(you can always change the resolution though and have it bleeding off the screen). Some one is working on 1024x600 skin in this forum so that would be good for netbook users.

Will football manager run on such a small screen as i am looking to buy an acer web browser and would like to have fm09 on it

did u try adding this to the shortcut target already? --small_screen --windowed

so it runs within a window?

that made it work fine with mine.

i have same resolution, but i have also installed astray to emulate 1024x768, and still neither work, i get that black window, then says send error report message and shuts down. any advice?

• 8 months later...

Same here on my Samsung NC10, I get the black screen and the error message after a couple of minutes then nothing, it just shut down...

I tried "--small_screen --windowed", I even downloaded Downscaling switcher to move from 1024*600 to 1024*768 and nothing...

ARE WE SURE THE GAME RUNS ON NC10??

Havent' played for months, so disgusted!

i have same resolution, but i have also installed astray to emulate 1024x768, and still neither work, i get that black window, then says send error report message and shuts down. any advice?

Hi, have you been able to solve ur problem? cuz I've excatly the same and I can't find any solution on the web...

Thx.

• 2 months later...

Game def runs but you have to run it in windowed mode using the advise above. There is a skin for netbooks that has been released to reduce the amount of scrolling etc....

Type into google netbook skin NC10 and im sure you'll get the link for it.......

Archived