Oh how I love my wife!

My fantastic wife has just told me that she's pre-ordered FM09 from Play for me as an early Xmas pressie!!!!

Now that is what I call an understanding wife, she knows I have an addiction and instead of trying to help me off it, she does the opposite and fuels it!!!

Roll on Friday!

Ah! But is she actually going to give you it as an early Christmas present or is she just telling you she's buying it early for you and will then wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree for Christmas Day? That'd be a cunning plan to test your loyalties ;)

she's only just told you? if you were any kind of FM fan you'd have preordered it ages ago and then told her off for not telling you shed preordered it earlier :)

lol but as any male should know, the wife is in charge of all financial stuff "your money's mine and my money's my own" as they quote more often than not! Therefore I had no money to pre-order it! :)

lol but as any male should know, the wife is in charge of all financial stuff "your money's mine and my money's my own" as they quote more often than not! Therefore I had no money to pre-order it! :)

lol, well not to worry now.

It's in the post (metaphorically, at least)... :)

...Shop, or Online?

Ah! But is she actually going to give you it as an early Christmas present or is she just telling you she's buying it early for you and will then wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree for Christmas Day? That'd be a cunning plan to test your loyalties ;)

i think if this happend his hand would keep twitching towards that shotgun he has hidden somewhere ;)

Not only cunning but downright cruel! Could you imagine it, this little dvd box just sitting under the tree quietly saying 'open me, you know you want to...' over and over again. It would be too much to bear!

Archived