Phone activation

I'd imagine its automated and therefore 24hrs. Would be good if Miles answered every call though ;)

If people are trying to activate early - shouldnt the activation inform people of the activation date rather than just give them an error? I'd be pretty annoyed if I hadnt read anything about activation to find I couldnt start my shiny new game... It makes your product look broken.

I'd imagine its automated and therefore 24hrs. Would be good if Miles answered every call though ;)

If people are trying to activate early - shouldnt the activation inform people of the activation date rather than just give them an error? I'd be pretty annoyed if I hadnt read anything about activation to find I couldnt start my shiny new game... It makes your product look broken.

If you try to use the phone activation early then you'll probably just get an engaged tone. They have said numerous time that there will not be an early activation so your just wasting your time trying really.

If you try to use the phone activation early then you'll probably just get an engaged tone. They have said numerous time that there will not be an early activation so your just wasting your time trying really.

I'd copied my reply from another thread about online activation that was closed - but the same thing still stands here. Instead of it being engaged, which kind of doesnt tell you anything... it should say 'activation isnt until the official release date of November 14th - have a nice day!'

Telling people numerous times? On this forum, yes. In the world, no. We're a tiny fraction of the FM audience and yet loads of 'us' still dont know what the deal is with authentication.

People will automatically blame the product/SI/Sega if they cannot play the game as soon as they've legally bought it. I'd rather they blamed the retailer being naughty when selling early (which is half the point of this system right?) and were told when they could play the game.

Archived