People from York (or anywhere else)...

As a Torquay fan I was looking at the website of our next opponents on Saturday as I always do - happened to be York City this week. I found this article:

http://www.ycfc.net/news/november08/5.php

FM09 for £15.00 on the day of release is a great deal! So before you go out and buy from Game or a high street store, look at the club shop of your local football club and you might find a deal.

Its a bit longer than 5 mins...

From the Minster, head out through Bootham Bar, turn right at the Art gallery up Gillygate. At the top head left, then when you see the Independent pub on your right there's a pedestrianised walkway to the left heading between a old brick building and the hospital.

Go down there (you can see floodlights) over the railway bridge and 2 streets along there's the ground :-)

10 mins from Minster maximum.

Going by bus, the stop is Clarance Street. Getting off the bus, head away from the Minster and follow above directions from where it says 'Independent Pub'.

NB: Club shop does not open until 10.30!!!!

Jamie E: I'll be there Saturday, watch out watch out, Sodje's about :p

Its a bit longer than 5 mins...

From the Minster, head out through Bootham Bar, turn right at the Art gallery up Gillygate. At the top head left, then when you see the Independent pub on your right there's a pedestrianised walkway to the left heading between a old brick building and the hospital.

Go down there (you can see floodlights) over the railway bridge and 2 streets along there's the ground :-)

10 mins from Minster maximum.

Going by bus, the stop is Clarance Street. Getting off the bus, head away from the Minster and follow above directions from where it says 'Independent Pub'.

NB: Club shop does not open until 10.30!!!!

Scarborough bridge cuts out the detour by the Minster and brings you out on Bootham. So probably is about 5 mins. :)

I won't be there unfortunately but I'm confident we'll get a point at least. We've had a very hard run of games recently and are still unbeaten in 13 games, this being the last of the hard run before we play Lewes. Hopefully that will be enough motivation for the lads. Nicky Wroe has been on fire for us recently and his change in form began when we started winning funnily enough! I think he may make you pay for the abuse you lot gave him at Plainmoor when he was on the bench. We are still hurting from Sodje's late equaliser!

Anyone know club shop opening hours for Fri?

I dont start work til late and would much prefer to buy from there than anywhere else! Easily the cheapest option Ive found, ASDA being the next at just over £23!

Btw, what a way to get more people to the Torquay game, maybe we should sell something cheap every week!

Anyone know club shop opening hours for Fri?

I dont start work til late and would much prefer to buy from there than anywhere else! Easily the cheapest option Ive found, ASDA being the next at just over £23!

Btw, what a way to get more people to the Torquay game, maybe we should sell something cheap every week!

half ten to half 2! i hope they've got plenty of copies because i know at least 5-10 people coming with me for this, heh

Can everyone showing up to buy there copy of FM2009 please stay for the match too, we need the extra bodies in.

I personally guarantee you a good day.

Buy FM, head into the Social Club, have a couple of pints, hit the terraces, enjoy a thrilling end-to-end match, then go home and live out your football fantasies on FM.

You know it makes sense.

Hey, Dave, any luck getting an exclusive deal with Fox Soccer Channel so I can catch every Minsterman match over here on the wrong side of the pond? ;)

If you find York TV on YouTube, highlights of most matches are on there.

Archived