Your order has been posted!

Whoo hooo!

*does funny dance*

I've just received an email from play.com informing me my order has been posted today!

If it arrives tomorrow will I be able to activate it then and there or will I have to wait until the 14th?

*scratches head*

Whoo hooo!

*does funny dance*

I've just received an email from play.com informing me my order has been posted today!

If it arrives tomorrow will I be able to activate it then and there or will I have to wait until the 14th?

*scratches head*

wait until the 14th.

Whoo hooo!

*does funny dance*

*scratches head*

you wont get it tommorrow from play.most likely friday.play is not next day delivery.

you wont get it tommorrow from play.most likely friday.play is not next day delivery.

bah

*cancels funny dance*

Ah well. I will wait until Friday, I'm sure it is most likely to arrive then anyway.

Thank you, cheers, ta.

*books Friday off work*

aint play.com 3-5 days, a.k.a you could be waiting til saturday

Thats what they say but in practice its usually 2 days max. It might depend on location, they are based in Jersey and i live in Basingstoke at the momment so its a relatively small distance.

p.s. i got the dispatch email yesterday at 6pm so roll on Friday and my 5 day weekend :)

I got 3-5 days, but am in Austria, wonder if their s/h times are standardized, e.g. various places for shipments?

No mail here on Saturdays, so I guess this weekend I should take advantage and get some stuff done ;) Luckily I can go to the Stadium, so at least it won't be a football free weekend

When I lived in the UK, I had an adress where I got my mail at 8am... moved a few blocks and got it around noon.

Here in Austria currently I get it between 8 and 9am, but again, where I will be moving in a few weeks time I usually meet the postman around 2pm.

Guess here and there it all depends on where on your postman's route you are

Archived