Opposition Instructions

Does anyone else use them, or is it just me?

I've only used them this version of the game, since I find my team get outplayed if I dont.

How do you set up?

Def mids, Mids, and att mids all have show on wrong foot, tackling hard, and closing down lots. The strikers have the same, and tight marking. The wingers always have show on wrong foot as well. I used to use close down, but I found that stretches my team, and makes us vulnerable.

I've only used them this version of the game, since I find my team get outplayed if I dont.

How do you set up?

Def mids, Mids, and att mids all have show on wrong foot, tackling hard, and closing down lots. The strikers have the same, and tight marking. The wingers always have show on wrong foot as well. I used to use close down, but I found that stretches my team, and makes us vulnerable.

I use them and then tweak them depending on what my assistant lets me know is going on!

I dont have a standard pre-match set up. As I think it all depends on the players your up against on the day. So it changes game to game!

I used to use then heavily in previous versions but now I limit it to what I have learnt from listening to my Assman.

As a general rule before a game I set the opposition forwards to being put on the weaker foot and closing down for the wingers and MC.

Any other changes are done ad-hoc as my AssMan tells me during a game.

How do you set up?

Closing down on creative midfielders.

Show wingers onto weak foot.

tight marking strikers and show onto weak foot.

Hard tackling on players with low bravery/strength.

Archived