Will 09 Have no Bugs?

Like, no ingame freezing?

I don't think it's possible with any game to cover every possible eventuality, but I'm sure they will have done some thorough testing.

Just copy your FMH saves to your PC every season/half-season, that's what I do. It's so quick and easy to do using the USB connection.

they will always be bugs no matter what. They cannot guarentee that it will be bug free because no software is "perfect". They dont know system software you might be using so its might react different to different versions also different memory cards. I do software design at college so i know that software is never bug free, it can be like 99.9999% bug free but there will always be bugs popping up. But hopefully they have softed out the major issues like cirrupt saved data and so on.

• SI Staff

We have done everything humanly possible to ensure that FMH09 is as bug free as we can make it.

With the assistance of users of FMH08 we did track down some obscure issues which had affected a minority of users and caused problems with loading/saving save games in that version (notably in the area of scouting).

It is unfortunately largely impossible with any hugely complex program to guarentee that its completely bug free simply because it'd require literally years of testing (by which point the console it was made for might not be available and errr the games database would be somewhat out of date ;) ).

If it helps swing things one way or the other - I also play our games and am very happy with FMH010, I sincerely believe its our best version yet.

Archived