Have a seat, Let's talk about Results.

Would not it be nice to have a conversation with your Wonderkid, Star Player, Captain or Chairman in the game?

Just like the Press Conference Concept.

we'll have a set of questions for the captain or chairman, and they will give their response in real time.

and vice versa.

a day after the end of the conversation, we will see how the Captain, the Chairman or the Media reacts. it may be positive, or negative or a stalemate.

this should be optional and should only occur when going through horrid times with results or trying to coax the board into changing directions. so it should not be repetitive.

i must add, different captain personalities or chairman will have a different variation of questions and replies. i realise that having the Captain calling for a meeting is not enough and seems a tad too flimsy in the team-managing aspect of the game.

i fully understand as with other features in the game, some will love it and some will hate it.

football manager was once an Idea before it materialized. this is, well, my two cents worth of an idea.

trying to get a few tips there :cool:

another tip/idea from the biographies:

- To conduct a secret meeting with a player from another club. It works/backfires in real life doesn't it

- To slate a rival manager in the media for contacting my player illegally. up the heat for traditional rivalries such as Spurs/Arsenal or Real/Barca scenarios.

- Complaining/Whining to the governing body for the illegal move by the other club's manager/director of football.

love it, love it!

another tip/idea from the biographies:

- To conduct a secret meeting with a player from another club. It works/backfires in real life doesn't it

- To slate a rival manager in the media for contacting my player illegally. up the heat for traditional rivalries such as Spurs/Arsenal or Real/Barca scenarios.

- Complaining/Whining to the governing body for the illegal move by the other club's manager/director of football.

love it, love it!

None of that will ever be in the game. SI have stated a number of times that they won't include any illegal activity.

None of that will ever be in the game. SI have stated a number of times that they won't include any illegal activity.

That's what i thought, but the various repercussions in the form of fines and severed relationships plus a series of epic front page news (ronaldo saga, beckham to madrid, city's capture of robinho under the noses of chelsea etc), is enticing.

secret tapping up of players is a fairly normal occurrence in modern football. extensive play of mind games was once considered unethical, but it was included in the game. but oh well.

The press conference interaction with the players and board would be nice though.

Archived