Anybody knows where to buy FM09 in Canada?

Saw a boxed copy of an older version in Ebgames once. Doubt you'll find one any where here on release date. I usually pre-order one from England. Usually get it about a week after release. I agree with adawxawx, if you want it right away the digital download is the way to go.

Saw a boxed copy of an older version in Ebgames once. Doubt you'll find one any where here on release date. I usually pre-order one from England. Usually get it about a week after release. I agree with adawxawx, if you want it right away the digital download is the way to go.

Same... My EB had 2 or 3 mint in box copies of FM 06 and one of FM 05 of all things. :o

Your best luck honestly is digital download. I bought from game.co.uk last year and it took 2 weeks to arrive.

When I was in Canada and before I moved to Europe to study, I only had luck once buying FM at EB Games and this was 4-5 years ago. Ever since I had been told by several EB Games locations that they would no longer carry the series. Of course this may vary depending on the city that you're living in, but ever since I had ordered mine from a European retailer and waited for it to be delivered (I am not a big fan of digital download copies).

I would suggest try specific game stores other than EB and hope for something as well as Ebay, but if not, your only option is digital download from Steam or over-seas purchase.

Archived