Cheapest place to buy FM2009 in shops wihout pre-order?

I live near an ASDA store, it says they sell for £39.99 buy then it says that its around £14.99 off for a pre-order...meaning delivery (so pre-oder will cos £24.99). Does that mean ASDA will sell at £39.99 if I buy it from the shop directly? I checked the ASDA.co.uk website but not sure if its the same as my local ASDA.

gamestation are selling the game for £29.99, but i getting it for £19.99 because i have coupons from gamestation allowing me to get knock-down prices and am also trading in a few games to get it at an even more knock-down price.

Basically, here's what will happen. ASDA, Tesco etc will say "you can only get this price if you pre-order" right up til midnight on Thursday.

Then, when the clock ticks over to 0001 Friday morning, they will say "here, have the game for £24.71" etc etc etc.

Although, Tesco are laughably asking £37.99 for their preorders... :D

Basically, you'll find that nowhere- and I mean NOWHERE- will sell the game above £34.99 by release date, unless Tesco continue to be ********. Expect most stores to vary between £27.99-£30, maybe with ASDA below that by pennies. Either way, don't panic. :)

Archived