Commentary

Commentaryis possible in games like PES and FIFA because of the limited number of players in the database. Even then, not every player has their name included in the commentary. FM has so many to start with and then there are regens with new names to consider.

It would be nice, but it just isn't practical. It's not going to happen any time soon.

Commentaryis possible in games like PES and FIFA because of the limited number of players in the database. Even then, not every player has their name included in the commentary. FM has so many to start with and then there are regens with new names to consider.

It would be nice, but it just isn't practical. It's not going to happen any time soon.

It would be possible if they had a good piece of kit to output the names automatically (better than a robot voice), the names for each team could be loaded into the "setting up match" before you begin a game.

God no i like playing without sound so i can also listen to music

Also i have enough of commentators during real life matches not knowing what they're talking about nevermind ruining the game i'm playing. Sports game with commentary are bad anyway, the Tiger Woods 09 game is so annoying they repeat the same lines over and over

no, no, no, no! The commentary on on most games is just, meh. It makes you're ears bleed listing to it most off the time. Half the comments said in PES have no relation to what happening on the pitch. Not the mention the sound on the game are rubbish as it is, the classic FM match day scream -.-'

If they added this feature it would be one off the first things i turn along with the match day sounds.

no, no, no, no! The commentary on on most games is just, meh. It makes you're ears bleed listing to it most off the time. Half the comments said in PES have no relation to what happening on the pitch. Not the mention the sound on the game are rubbish as it is, the classic FM match day scream -.-'

If they added this feature it would be one off the first things i turn along with the match day sounds.

True but I was just answering the thread. I dont agree with it either but it is possible

Archived