hmm

ha and when you see half of the other poiuntless threads on here that dont get closed, si are really getting tight when it comes to people knocking their games

I Think the idea is if you are gonna complain, do it Constructively and use an (almost certainly available) Existing Thread, Not Continue to open new ones (Like this one)

ha and when you see half of the other poiuntless threads on here that dont get closed, si are really getting tight when it comes to people knocking their games

Totally.

It's almost as though SI don't run these forums just so people can come on here spouting rubbish and asking inane questions.

Fight the power man ;)

and it was constructive coz if u look in teh bugs forum theres a 4 page thread about it and si havent even bothered to acknowledge the problem once again and people just are not gona buy the game!

Excactly. If there is a 4 page essay in 'teh' bugs forum, Why open a post in here?

and it was constructive coz if u look in teh bugs forum theres a 4 page thread about it and si havent even bothered to acknowledge the problem once again and people just are not gona buy the game!

Oh come on now, it isn't difficult to press the correct keys in the correct order. People will actually take a bit more notice.

Yes there are some technical problems, there always are with PC games - the bugs forum is the place for it. Coming in here and asking stupid questions about whether or not this is going to sell badly doesn't help anyone.

If it's something SI can fix, they will. If it's a case of you having to upgrade and now being willing to do so, that's different.

Either way, you aren't going about this the right way - as you can see above.

If you post in a constructive manner with proper english then it will get answered and remain open.

If it was a repeat of a question that has been posted a squillion times today then it deserves to be closed.

I am fed up of reading the same old questions in new threads, search for heavens sake!

ha technical problems? there is so many that i dont think the testers even bothered playin the game and thats whats happend hence why they are having to do a patch on the day of release to get it to even work for half of us

Its working fine for me.. :) even the injury bug has not hit me fully...

so no complaints from my side.

Yeah. . . .Now you just have a attitude to continue to slate SI (Rightly or wrongly) and stubbonly refuse to take on board anything anyone has said to you. You asked a Question, Got an answer and are now just trying to push peoples Buttons. This is why your threads get closed.

Time for this one to go the same way?

IBTL \o/

ha technical problems? there is so many that i dont think the testers even bothered playin the game and thats whats happend hence why they are having to do a patch on the day of release to get it to even work for half of us

What are you talking about? Really, what are you talking about?

The sad thing is, I just looked at your profile and you are 24 years old.

You write as though you are half that age and I feel very sorry for you.

Archived