freezing after every match

sorry, this is most probably the worng place to put this thread but...

after every match i play the game freezes when i press continue, my comp is relatively new (dont ask specs :p) and ive tried both strawberry and vanilla demos, but after my first match i cant continue :(

is this a known bug or is it just my comp?

You need to be able to supply specs in order for ppl to help. There are known issues with certain Graphic cards and there's a sticky at the top of the page on this issue. Also there's some problem with virtual Ram being overused which I believe is being looked at. But seriously you need to provide specs and maybe post this in the FM2009 Bugs Forum.

You need to be able to supply specs in order for ppl to help. There are known issues with certain Graphic cards and there's a sticky at the top of the page on this issue. Also there's some problem with virtual Ram being overused which I believe is being looked at. But seriously you need to provide specs and maybe post this in the FM2009 Bugs Forum.

Sounds like you have the same problem I had.If you go into the technical forum there's a thread all about it.

My specs are way above the games as is my graphics card which is supported and that's not the problem (for me) however the freezing I was suffering from was fixed when I changed to window mode.I believe the issues are with threading on high spec machines (if it's not your graphics card) this will be fixed with the patch.

Try updating your graphic cards drivers and DirectX this may help.

sorry, this is most probably the worng place to put this thread but...

after every match i play the game freezes when i press continue, my comp is relatively new (dont ask specs :p) and ive tried both strawberry and vanilla demos, but after my first match i cant continue :(

is this a known bug or is it just my comp?

Its a bug. not only after a match sometimes before or during the game.

Archived