WWSM: 3 days later the release, why?

Why is WWSM being released 3 days later by Steam then FM? It is very frustrating that we always get the game later then almost everyone else.

I'm half tempted to joke that we get films and tv later than you guys over there!!! But seriously I think that it's just a distribution thing (with regards to the discs), so Steam is being held back as well.

However, in truth I don't know, but I'm sure that someone with knowledge will enlighten you :)

Why is WWSM being released 3 days later by Steam then FM? It is very frustrating that we always get the game later then almost everyone else.

Why is this such a big matter? You waited for this game so long, what does 3 days more or less matter? Is it just some childish issue because we get it 3 days earlier? Grow up then please!

Anyway, from past experience, FM will need 2 patches to be perfect, so you and me both need to wait the same time to fully enjoy the game.

Why is this such a big matter? You waited for this game so long, what does 3 days more or less matter? Is it just some childish issue because we get it 3 days earlier? Grow up then please!

Anyway, from past experience, FM will need 2 patches to be perfect, so you and me both need to wait the same time to fully enjoy the game.

Its not a childish issue, it is an issue for the past 3 years. I would like to play the game the day it is released not have to wait like I have the past 3 years. I would simply like to know why we always have to wait longer to get the game then those over in Europe. Last year we had to wait almost 2 weeks after the inital release to get the game so it is an issue.

Its not a childish issue, it is an issue for the past 3 years. I would like to play the game the day it is released not have to wait like I have the past 3 years. I would simply like to know why we always have to wait longer to get the game then those over in Europe. Last year we had to wait almost 2 weeks after the inital release to get the game so it is an issue.

But you are getting to play the game the day it is released. SEGA has apparently decided to release the american version of FM 3 days later in USA than we get FM in Europe, that is their choice to make, and no different than we get american movies/games etc. later in Europe (and 3 days is nothing compared to what we have to wait sometimes), it is the distributors choice to make.

But you are getting to play the game the day it is released. SEGA has apparently decided to release the american version of FM 3 days later in USA than we get FM in Europe, that is their choice to make, and no different than we get american movies/games etc. later in Europe (and 3 days is nothing compared to what we have to wait sometimes), it is the distributors choice to make.

I am aware of that. However they keep pushing us in the US to buy WWSM to help the American market then they release it later. That isnt a great way to help out the American market. I would like to know why they are chosing to once again delay the release in America, thats all. I think as a customer of SI I have a right to know why I must wait every year. You dont agree, fine but I want to hear from them.

Archived