you first job on fmh09

I set the testers a challenge at one point to see if they could take Annan Athletic (who replaced Gretna) from the Scottish Third Division to the Premier League title in successive seasons - and in the season after winning the Premier League, they had to win the Champions League.

So, there's a challenge for you ;)

I set the testers a challenge at one point to see if they could take Annan Athletic (who replaced Gretna) from the Scottish Third Division to the Premier League title in successive seasons - and in the season after winning the Premier League, they had to win the Champions League.

trying to nick my job Glenn?

Only one team for me to be before i go onto Luton!

Has to be my team - Newcastle. Not to mention that it helps to detract my attention from the real Newcastle...after that it's got to be Aldershot (I fell in love with them in FMH 08 for some reason), and then Leeds because I always liked Leeds too.

Isn't Anelka top scorer at the moment?

With the amount of incredibly easy chances he's being handed on a plate right now, he should have 20 goals already! Every single goal he's scored has been easy. Every single half chance he gets, he misses...which is why we lost to Roma & Liverpool and only drew against Man U.

With the amount of incredibly easy chances he's being handed on a plate right now, he should have 20 goals already! Every single goal he's scored has been easy. Every single half chance he gets, he misses...which is why we lost to Roma & Liverpool and only drew against Man U.

Ah, well, that I didn't know! Don't catch much Prem action me :D

Challenge Accepted! :)

Portmouth- My home town and supported team, then second game will be Harrogate Town (season ticket holder!) who are my local team (it goes down to blue square north right?)

nope you will not be able to manager harrogate town the game only goes down to blue square premier. The only way to manage them is to move harrogate into blue square premier in the editor.

decisions decisions

i think its one of 3.

bournemouth - so i can get straight into the blood and guts, whilst doing so seeing who goes for what money to the bigger clubs, to see who can be bought economically for my other start-save games in :

aston villa, and rangers. so 3 different saves.

i have a tendancy to "one club for life" and build an empire. but... i think its def one of these three for my start.

Yeah I'm going to become Leeds manager they are my local team. (though I have supported Liverpool for ten years, so they will be set as my favourite club.) I will try and get Leeds back into the Premiership and hopefully the Champions Leaugue but this time without spending massive amounts of money that I haven't got. (champagne ideas and beer money lol) Then after maybe 7 seasons, is that enough time to fulfill my ambitions with United? I mean I played the 6 months of the demo and they were top of League One with a 6 point gap between them an Bristol Rovers. Anyway when I have achieved my ambition of putting Leeds United back to where they were 7/8 years ago, I will look into the availability of the Liverpool job and see if I can bring back their 70s an 80s domination in the 20teens, as well as seeing what I can do post the Gerrard/Carragher era.

Yeah I'm going to become Leeds manager they are my local team. (though I have supported Liverpool for ten years, so they will be set as my favourite club.) I will try and get Leeds back into the Premiership and hopefully the Champions Leaugue but this time without spending massive amounts of money that I haven't got. (champagne ideas and beer money lol) Then after maybe 7 seasons, is that enough time to fulfill my ambitions with United? I mean I played the 6 months of the demo and they were top of League One with a 6 point gap between them an Bristol Rovers. Anyway when I have achieved my ambition of putting Leeds United back to where they were 7/8 years ago, I will look into the availability of the Liverpool job and see if I can bring back their 70s an 80s domination in the 20teens, as well as seeing what I can do post the Gerrard/Carragher era.

I think you've mentioned the PC version here!

Archived