Anyone looking to save some money??

With the state of the counties economic status lol, any little tip for saving money is good.

So if you dont mind waiting a few weeks to get the new game, i suggest you contact your local conference north or south team. Mine is Bognor regis town, and they normally sell it for a round £20.

A Bargin!!!!! As it is the only game they are featured on the get a number of copies to sell, and sell it cheap to beat competition from HMV ect.

t h a t s w h y i ' d p a y £50 t o g e t i t y e s t e r d a y..... there's one letter at a time for you my friend, i would not pay extra to get a game not working thats why i would pay extra to get the full WORKING GAME YESTERDAY

THESE types looking after there own... really... what do you mean, i'd love you to explain it, sure you cant though, don't want to stretch your intelligence to far, i think it show's your arrogance and ignorance to say anything of the sort :confused:

everything can and no doubt will be fixed that's the way i see it

I feel very frustrated that SI constantly release games with bugs that need patches straight away, they really do need to polish them more every year the same. I appreciate other games have problems, but for instance COD4 is playable and is epic out of the box on PC as has been ever version of it, they test and they test and they test again. If SI had any sense and customer service they would release the demo and wait for the floods of bugs to come in, then release the game after they have all been fixed. All about the money these days. shame.

I feel very frustrated that SI constantly release games with bugs that need patches straight away, they really do need to polish them more every year the same. I appreciate other games have problems, but for instance COD4 is playable and is epic out of the box on PC as has been ever version of it, they test and they test and they test again. If SI had any sense and customer service they would release the demo and wait for the floods of bugs to come in, then release the game after they have all been fixed. All about the money these days. shame.

This is unfair. This year the game has very few bugs and has obviously been tested more thoroughly. There is no way they could ever release a 'bug free' game. Unrealistic to imagine it really, and downloading a patch on release day is no great effort these days.

This is unfair. This year the game has very few bugs and has obviously been tested more thoroughly. There is no way they could ever release a 'bug free' game. Unrealistic to imagine it really, and downloading a patch on release day is no great effort these days.

I would suggest you go and have a look at the demo bugs forum then tell me it has very few bugs!

I would suggest the "testers" need to do their job properly since some of the bugs are pretty obvious.

the only reason any of the "bugs" get identified is because hundreds of people read and write abut them on forums. They might not seem so obvious otherwise.

the only reason any of the "bugs" get identified is because hundreds of people read and write abut them on forums. They might not seem so obvious otherwise.

I don't agree. What are the testers for then?

I can understand "1 in a million" type things becoming more apparent after the game is released, but some of the things that are coming out are obvious "straight off the bat" as they say.

How testers don't pick these things up is beyond belief. Or they do, and they're simply not fixed before release. I get it's a fine line between delaying a game forever until it's perfect, and getting something out there and patching it, but some of the bugs are just flat out obvious.

Archived