Have You Took Time Off!?!?!

Yeaa but being a young lad it brings back memories of the Old CM, all nighers and no need to worry bout the time as their was no school or work next day .....Arrr the memorys!

and no missis claiming you love the game more than her:)

That reminds me. I once said to the wife you should show FM some more respect I was around way before you was!!!

I was only kidding, but it didn’t go down well……

neither dose saying sshhh it might hear you

I booked this weekend off long before I knew the release date. Im off to see a comedian on Thursday in Mancheter, so I took thurs and fri off as Holiday, then asked for sat and sun as days off and they given me Mon and Tues off just to be nice lol.

Think I'll get it off steam, that way I can download when I get home on thurs night/Fri Morning and play it at the weekend.

If my girlfriend lets me that is :D

In game advertisements and DRM, well fair enough but eventually every PC game will feature some form of DRM and the one FM uses is alot better than what other companys use

Anyway, as you said, not the right place to discuss it. It comes on Friday anyway so I will get (except for the blues game) all weekend to play it

Friday and Monday off.

Get up Friday, see my lass off to work then a trip to Tescos at about 8.30ish to pick up the following:

FM09

Some crisps & snacks (sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc)

2 litre bottle of Iron Bru

Some nice coffee

a couple of beers for the afternoon

And then party on!

I am in my late twenties, have a very good life and a decentish job. I just feel its important to regress to my student days every once in a while!

Friday and Monday off.

Get up Friday, see my lass off to work then a trip to Tescos at about 8.30ish to pick up the following:

FM09

Some crisps & snacks (sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc)

2 litre bottle of Iron Bru

Some nice coffee

a couple of beers for the afternoon

And then party on!

I am in my late twenties, have a very good life and a decentish job. I just feel its important to regress to my student days every once in a while!

Is there a more perfect day? Great stuff :p

sorry but i feel a "nasty" bout of man flu is going to strike me down for at least friday till monday. lol.

It is winter....and a nice new fm coming out will keep me warm, as will the few beers, pizzas, etc that will help me get into it. (the demo is too short to make me anything but frustrated until the full version arrives)

I doubt i'll actually be playing it on Friday - it's Children In Need night, and i'll be in hiding at the cinema, to avoid the hoards of collectors knocking around....

will likely kick-off the patch download on Friday night before bedtime, or Weds/Thurs night, if it is released earlier, otherwise it will be Saturday or Sunday, before I get around to a game - if it arrives that is!

I will likely be taking Monday off though - haven't had a day off in 5 weeks, so i'm due one now! :D

it's Children In Need night, and i'll be in hiding at the cinema, to avoid the hoards of collectors knocking around....

thats terrible! im sure if you open the door and say "my money is for fm" they will simply agree and leave you alone :D or come back with a mob out of disguist :S

I used to book time off every year, a full day on release day and the next working day too - at least. But not this year. I'll still buy the game because I am enjoying the demo, but I just don't have the buzz I usually get. I'll probably have to wait until the following week too, because I've had some plans made for me for this weekend.

I work from home as in my own business so it is a matter of what hours i fancy working and then the rest of the time is simply footie manager.

in all the years of playing manager games i found 08 really crap but i am really enjoying the 09 demo so quite simply BRING IT ON.

Archived